2009 Brisbane Association Roll Off

lordsan

This is just a reminder that the brisbane team roll off for the asscoiation challenge is coming up.

The roll off is at Logan City Lanes
Sunday 15th Feburary

Check in 9:00am Bowl 9:30am
Top 7 male and top 7 female will qualify for the teams
Cost is $75

Conditions:

1.All bowlers must be a member of Brisbane Area Tenpin Bowling Association
2.Must be TBA registered
3. Most be bowling weekly in a Registered TBA league in the brisbane area at the time of roll off and the association challenge and have a current league average

4. Anyone who makes the team must bowl an all events entry in Brisbane Area Championships held at logan city lanes on 16th,17th,23 of may 2009 and must bowl in the masters held on the 24th

5. They must also participate in All Fund Raising Activities

Anyone who is interested should fill out an entry form at most bowling centres in brisbane or message me the following details and will i fill a form out for you.

Name,Phone, address,Centre you bowl at and which league with your ave.

thankyou
Darcy Fox

Just to clear something up for those of us bowling in K and K on the 23rd and 24th. If we make the sunday cut for K and K is the masters qualifying you have done deemed to be 'bowling in the masters'?

Well thats stupid if u make the cut of a national ranked event you either bowl the cut and make money or bowl in the masters :confused::confused::confused: Not a really hard decision

Ah well hopefully that date clash is fixed next yr. Or the rules are changed midstream perhaps, May is still a long way away......

So has the same entry form and the information still hasn't been corrected to read that all who make the team are to put in a Master's entry not you must bowl in masters.

Darcy is there any chance to fix this next year and stop the confusion, please.

Hammo

Darcy really you have been around long enough to understand that things need to change to improve things for the better and maybe just maybe you should look at this long and hard so that maybe the numbers may increase :Lighten: casue I know now that my decision has been made for me and I wont be rolling off this year I mean its like climbing up a big hill that never ends with all this silly decision making :mountainClimb:

I'd love to make this team too, i just cant justify missing a major that i'll be sponsored to bowl in to bowl a local championship

I'd love to make this team too, i just cant justify missing a major that i'll be sponsored to bowl in to bowl a local championship

AMEN TO THAT even tho I dont think i will make the cut you just never know your luck in a big city

well i just pulled out of the roll off..

saturday morning my appendix decided to get some pains... saturday night i was in having surgery getting it out!! and now no bowling for 1 month.. how am i going to cope!!:surrender::surrender:

so looks like i will be bowking k&k now... lol

look i completely understand where everyone is coming from, but it has been looked at long and hard and the two weekends of our championships pretty much need to be those dates or other wise there would numerous other clashes. Its just unfortunate that may is the busiest month in may.

well i just pulled out of the roll off..

saturday morning my appendix decided to get some pains... saturday night i was in having surgery getting it out!! and now no bowling for 1 month.. how am i going to cope!!:surrender::surrender:

so looks like i will be bowking k&k now... lol

Mate that's not good! :eek: Hope all went well with the op though Brett and your back up and bowling soon!

Now I just have to figure out a way to knock out all but 6 other bowlers before the roll off starts and I might just have a chance after all!!! Ahahahahahhaaar! <- My evil laugh! ;) :D

Cheers,
Rhyss.

Darcy ,ive paid the K&k in full last year,and you want me to roll off for challenge.
Dont get me wrong ,i really want to be apart of that .
Please let me know where i stand.
thanks mark

Darcy ,ive paid the K&k in full last year,and you want me to roll off for challenge.
Dont get me wrong ,i really want to be apart of that .
Please let me know where i stand.
thanks mark

I am also in the same boat. I would love to roll off for the team but have already paid my entry for k&k. Is there any way of an exemption for a national ranked tourniment??

Hi everyone, it's Alicia not shayne. i was just wandering if you are going to put up who has nominated for the rolloff or not.

Thanks
Alicia

Back
Top Bottom