Brisbane Association Roll off

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Would like to announce the Brisbane Association roll of at Aspley bowl this weekend.
It’s the first 7 past the post format over 8 games on Sunday morning at 9.00am
I believe that late nominations will be accepted on the day.

Good luck to Hammer and the boys rolling off.

Association challenge is one of the best Teams events in Australia to be part of. If you want a chance to be involved get on down to Aspley Sunday.

I'd just like to wish everyone who is rolling off on the weekend the very best of luck! :rainbowa: See you all there \\:D/ . Taya

Good luck to everyone who is rolling off on the weekend! I'm sure the teams will be awesome and will strike fear to those who challenge them!! :-D

Good luck!!

Kyles

Congratulations to Luke Rafton and Mark Robertson on both rolling 300's in game six of the Brisbane Association roll off's this morning.

Well done to you both.

Congratulations all round!! Great to see some fantastic bowling! Keep it up!

Kyles

I'd just like to personally congratulate Uncle Mark, Brad, Taya and Cassie for making the Brisbane Team. We are gonna have an awesome time away.

Association Challange is on the Queen's Birthday Weekend in June. The Host Association this year is the Sunshine Coast.

10 Associations compete in the Challange. They are Brisbane,Bundeberg,Caboolture,Gold Coast,Hervey Bay,Ipswich,Kingaroy,Rockhampton,Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba.

Each Association must have at least 5 members but no more than 7 for both divisions(male/ female).

It's a 5 man team scratch event. Points are awarded for head to head (1pt) ,total team game(2pt) and 1pt for every 100 pins in the team game(ie: 982 = 9.82pts). You play the other Associations twice.

Every Assoc has a roll off to choose their teams. Its usually X amount of games with the top 7 making up the team. You also must be a member of that assoc and meet their requirements(ie:bowl in a league and the assoc championships).

Its all done under a Knights of the Realm theme.(best way i can describe it).

There's a Lord, Errol ???? ( Her name escape me ;) and i'll probably be punished for it), Sirs and Ladys, King's Knight(300), Prince and Princess(299) and Court Jesters.

Thats one way to describe it, the other is where a group of people meet up on this weekend. Have a laugh, tell some TALL stories, drink, play a practical joke or two or three, grovel to the Sirs and Ladys to be promoted from Court Jester to a Sir( Give Up Morrie it ain't gunna HAPPEN), drink , dinner, have some more laughs and somewhere in there's BOWLING. Oh and more Drinking.:rolleyes:

Now I'm :confused:

hamo

Mark's already warned me about the drinking component.

Anyone know where I can get a spare liver?

Back
Top Bottom