2002 Tournament Calendar

Yo James, numbnuts, take peoples advice please, at moment youre only opening your mouth to change your feet, who in their right mind wants to even go to Bunbury, let alone bowl there, if it only does one thing it will test peoples committment, also, be a little bit careful, to me youre talking yourself out of contention, also if Bunbury,s giving you the royal ****s, what you gonna do if you qualify, the taxi fare to Sydney is a very big lot, and you will have to pay for you,re bag!!!!

Take the advice of the people who have gone to many places many times in conditions far worse than yours, pull your head in and stop sniffing what you should be spraying under your arms.

We will meet, I promise.
icon_cool.gif

Flaming-Ace
In your original post you said that it would be 'a stupid thing for country bowlers to try out for president sheid because if they got in they would be bitching about travel and cost'
I didnt hear much complaining from Nathan Smith and Grant Tognalini when they were in shield. They new what they were getting into before they did it and had 100% commitment to the team and the game they loved.

excuse me if you actually read the whole post i placed first after saying they would bitch about it i put down "am not against country bowlers, if they want to put in the time and effort that is fine, just as long as the reignise that they are doing it for their own good and not someone elses." please read the whole thing before writting about what i said.

I said "wow that was interesting" in my last post,and it still continues to be interesting.
You havent been talking to Andy Mckay have you recently..lol..has he put you up to this.
Its frustrating isnt it James,and you,re blowing off steam.Im surprised it took you so long to get onto the forum.Better here (steam blowing)then kicking a dog.
I would have got a kick out of you coming up to me after Thursday nite league ,introducing yourself,and picking my brains for whatever you wanted to know to help you make the Shield side.
Im sure we would have even organised a coaching session.
More importantly,a new friendship.I melt pretty easy when someone thinks im ok..lol.
Like wise Baron said,when you talk to guys who have, been there ,done that..you get great advice..how to avoid pitfalls,and how to make it really enjoyable.
Non better advice then the Ballmeisters..get a good group of you togather..particulary some one strong that can lug your 3 ballbag.Share the cab fares,1/4 the hotel bill,stir the crap out of you in the evening over a stubbie.
So now list all the advantages that you can find by not introducing yourself to us all.
Dont learn the hard way..on your own.

Tom, like with your bowling you continue to impress me with your words of wisdom, i have a hard time asking myself what you know more about, life or bowling, because in all of the replys you have posted, you have given a mixture of both, in such a great manor, just a little advice though, don't do it too much because, that makes you wise, and wise is often connected to old people, and we know how young and beautiful you are!!
icon_smile.gif

i might just come up to you and introduce myself to you on thursday, i think the internation leauge is having a meeting, but i believe i heard that your 6 o'clock doubles is on already and although i think u know who i am, cause i always say hi to you, i just don't think you remember me, but thats cool. and as for you offering advice on my bowling, well would a dog say no to a bone (unless vegetarian of course), getting tips from you would be great, and i really believe very useful. thank you again for your understanding and passion, i hope to see you on thursday.

Well my young friend, if you have come down and watch me bowl then you would know the type of person that I am, and certainly would know that I would say it to their face and stand by it.

If you read back on other posts concerning the Presidents Shield myself, Baron and Tom looked at other alternatives to bowling in Bunbury!

As far as disclosing to the entire world what has happened in your life recently well that’s your choice, no one asked for it. And believe me no one wants to hear it

We have all had bad trots over the years, however I'm certainly not into disclosing mine on a public forum, they are left to my family and closest Friends eg FUBAR.

And as far as going on about the cost of bowling, if know any of us at all you would know that we have all worked in the industry at some stage and ask anyone who has worked in the Industry the Pay is lousy - Yet we all fork out for practice, league, equipment, travel etc etc

It boils down to your choice - If you love it, you will do it and do it to the best of your ability, trust me when I say I have caught trains, planes and automobiles to all sorts of events, I know another guy who you would know Vince Pearson who travelled to every tournament via taxi or whatever means for years but I never once heard him complaining, he just got on with what he knew best.

Now getting back to the whole point of this, as I and a few others around the forum have requested when making any type of controversial comment we appreciate knowing who you are, it is not to bag you but perhaps admire you in fact if you sign your name to something then you don’t care who hears it, and that is integrity my learned friend, something we all admire.

Finally to not think (if we really cared) that it wouldn’t be a problem in finding out who you are, You must be kidding yourself.

You obviously in the International League if you follow the Dbls League that Tom bowls in - My goodness boy - I worked in that centre for over 13 years and bowled there for almost 20 years don’t you think someone I know knows you,

But like I said I cant really be bothered with it all –

On a more peaceful note – James I wish you the most sincere luck in attempting to represent our great state in this wonderful game

A great champion once said to me (Rob Zikman) you have to pay your dues and you will to one day, and all the better for it you will be
icon_biggrin.gif

Tom, Steve, Baron and I are always happy to lend assistance, please just go up and speak to them on Thursday,

GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Say hi to Denese & Leah for me
icon_smile.gif

ok right i am going to put an end to all this, all those out there far and wide, please may i have your attention for just a few moments. ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, let it be known by every man woman and child that i, Sir James "flaming ace" Orso, am not complaining in the slightest about bowling at bunbry or about getting down there. thats right folks here it loud and clear i do not care!! Ok sorry about that i thought it was good at the time. listen ok everyone that has posted a reply to what i have said, please if you don't read anything else today read this, for this is the last time i will be commenting on this subject. First of i would just liekt o say that my enitial post was desinged to ask the question, why? why bunbry? i know i have been told because they pay there fees like everyone else and yada, yada, yada, but why bunbry, that was all i was saying/asking, i was never complaining about it, and do u know why? it's because, i love this sport more han anything else in the world, i don't care that the trials are held down at bunbry, becasue i would crawl on my hands an knees, half way round the world to bowl, and then back again to play another couple of games, but why crawl when you can fly, u know what i mean? right now that is the last time i am commenting on that.

As for my name, well as i stated before at the begining of the e-mail, my name is James "flaming-ace" orso. u ask what is the flaming ace about? that is a nick-name that was given to me a few years back and if you want to know why, just ask me when u see me, i'll be glad to tell you.

Well i guess thats about it lads, you know my real name, and you also know by now that i am not commenting on the topic of bunbury any more, however i thank you all for you for your imput into the subject all has been appreciated and i look foreward to seeing you all in the very near future.

Hi people's
I came looking for the dates of the perth cup
but found an unneccessary cat fight instead.lmao.James "flaming ace" you could have saved yourself a couple of posts there by just putting your name to your commentsif you have read any of the old forum you (even the new one)would notice there are a lot of people in this game that hide behind nick-names.As scoops said it is all about integrity,now i am not slagging off at you just having some fun.Best of luck in the future.
Till next time
Tryhard(a.k.a.Gerald cox)
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom