Congrats To Johnny Baker

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
BIG CONGRATS to JOHN BAKER for his efforts in this years WAlter DeVeer
Great Effort on making the ALL-STAR Team
Bowling down in BUNBURY obviously hardens a man lol
That nice new BALL obviously helped to and of course the GOLD CUP against RACHUIG inspired u on
I trust a beer is in order when i get back
I expect to see u bowling the Christmas Doubles now
:eek:

Thats great news... Congrats John on making the All Stars!

Truly well deserved :D

Luke.

Ice Maiden said:
Also worth a mention is Brad Hurst picking up the Sportsperson's award

Ah yes... that too... he'd definitely be a real sport in buying the drinks for everyone! Top stuff mate :D

BRAD CONGRATS

FINALLY A SPORTSPERSONS AWARD THAT...........

WELL lets just say Brad ur a great sport and have a fantastic attitude on and off the lanes and should be thouroughly proud on receiving this award

Looking forward to buying u a beer or 3 or 20

Well done Johnny and Brad, and to the whole WA De Veer team. As always, it's a pleasure playing you guys, and I hope the good relations between our teams continues on down the line. I'm sure it will.

Marto.

Johnny you are a ledgend mate you bowled like the champ you are!!!!!

Brad you were never not going to win that award you are a hit with everyone and you deserve it I know how you feel mate it is a great honour to be voted by your fellow bowlers.

The WA walter De Veer Teams this year fought till the end and nothing will take that away from you all. Be very proud of what you all achieved as bowlers and people. It was a Honour to Captian the Boys team and be there for womens team to the end.

Many new friendships were made.

Regards
Shayne Hendriksen
WA Walter De Veer 2005

PS
Pete it was a pleasure being apart of your friendship and sportsman like personality. All your team where great on and of the playing areas I hope the friendship among us all will continue and that we will see each other next year

its been a pleasure

To all those who left messages of congrats for me,i say thank you very much,it makes bowling worth while when you get recognition for something you have done.

And speaking of recognition,to all the guys and girls who went over for the Walter Deveer,i couldnt have had a better time if i had planned it,and to our captain,Shane, you were a rock and an inspiation,it was a pleasure playing under you,and Junior,well wat can i say,truly deserved the sportsperson award.

As this was my first year in Deveer,i was knocked out by the atmosphere and freindly attitude displayed, marto and danny spring to mind,

Roll on Tassie,,,,,,,,,

Johnny B

Congrats to you John well deserved and it was nice to meet you and for Brad what can I say but it went to the right person see you both in TASSIE

Jeanette NT Draftee ;)

Well done John i think we left De Veer 1-1 great tough bowling lod's of fun:D

Gary...............................................:cool:

Well done John on making the all-star team and a big thanks to all of the WA team for making this years De Veer a great experience. The strengthening of friendships between QLD and WA is a great achievement and allowed our matches to be played in a fun yet challenging environment. I hope to see you guys next year and look forward to our battles on the lane.

James (SQ)

Well done John, awesome effort all round.

Brad, you showed sportsmenship all round M8, as i said to you up there, good luck with the new addition when (He/She) arrives.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom