CONGRATS TO BRENDAN HANTON ON HIS 1ST 300!!!!!!!!!!

ecca55

Brendan Hanton bowled his 1st 300 tonite at northcote bowl in league, i rekon thats a pretty top effort, especially at a centre like Northcote.

Congrats to u, u really deserve it, hope it cheers u up buddy!!!!!

:D :D :D

Bye ppls!!

Brendan Hanton's 300

Well Done Brendan,
This make up for all the single pins you left in the opening squad of Northcote Championships on Saturday night .
:D :D :D :D :D

Id also like to congratulate one of my best mates on his 300. I have no doubts that it will be the first of many. Knew it was coming he has really been working hard on his game, good to see all the hard work and effort is paying off.

Congratulations bud.

Hi Brendan,
All that practice has paid off for you, congratulations go to you, and the fact you did it at Northcote is just perfect, not an easy house at all. We just have to get Tim and Bob up to speed now.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

Brendan congrats and well done.

Keep this form for Sydney, in January 2003, and we'll bring home some medals for Victoria.

Hey all,

I just want to extend my congratualtions onto Brendan for this marvellous effort....

Especially at Northcote which would have to be one of the most trying centres anywhere...

Keep it up mate and ill catch you in Jan.

Joel

Brendan hanton 300

Well done Brendan on you first 300

Keep up the good work Mate

Way to go Brendan... i seem to recall you commenting on Sunday that you had bowled ok after your singles (?) in the Northcote Championships - what a way to follow that up...

May it be the first of many. :)

Jane and Allan.

Back
Top Bottom