Who's rolling off for Rachuig?

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Well boys and girls, it's that time of year again. Who's having a roll this year?

I'll be there with bells on.

what would a weekend in the lovely city of Launceston be without some good old southern bogan riff raff? count coxy, aaron w, and myself in.

Hey drooo (you right hand $%#$## legend)

what would be a more important event???

lefty

Close Annie... Sock drawer is getting a little unorganized ;)

I will be back Lefty... around the same time you turn righthanded :D

Hey drooo - 'What!!! You want me to come over to that easy side of the lane!!!!!!!' be down real soon (not to bowl) but to taste a quite crown or two, or sheez ten ....R. T told me he is shouting ;) see u real soon - lefty

what would a weekend in the lovely city of Launceston be without some good old southern bogan riff raff? count coxy, aaron w, and myself in.
And staying at Aberdeen Court Apartments again this year? :p
If that mean old stick won't let you "bogan riff-raff" in, just send Coxy in to show her the time with the 'wristwatch' and wash her ceilings down with the 'fireman's hose' :D

And staying at Aberdeen Court Apartments again this year? :p
If that mean old stick won't let you "bogan riff-raff" in, just send Coxy in to show her the time with the 'wristwatch' and wash her ceilings down with the 'fireman's hose' :D

Not even going to try and get in there this time (or ever again)
They were last years tricks Matty, the mind boggles to think what new tricks he has learnt in the last 12 months, cant wait for the 'unveiling':eek:

Scooter, roll offs are moonah 3rd and 4th may, and lonny 10th and 11th may. Dont tell me you are thinking about having a crack?

Hey AJ

Yep, considering Rolling off again ......... in the year 2027 just to see if I can make it as a 50 year old! :D:p;)

I have not thrown one single shot since my pathetic effort in Rachuig 06. Last shot thrown was actually in Rachuig - retired on the spot! I may throw a game or two later this year just for interest IF Lonny get there new lanes, but have to say apart from missing the people Im not missing the game or spending the money it costs to be involved!!!

No, just interested when the roll offs were in Lonny so that I could come in and have a look at the "riff raff" doing their thing :D. Keen for a catch up with you blokes so let me know where bouts your staying and I will call in and have a beer with you on the Saturday night. Dates work in well actually cos Im in Victoria for the next few weekends, but nothing planned for that weekend that you blokes will be in Lonny for Rolloffs.

Goodluck with it, see you in a few weeks!

Droo .... we will have to catch up for a drink mate. Was looking forward to doing that with you at Ash and Jacks wedding, but unfortunately you couldnt make it.

See you in a few weeks time.

yes, i wondered as well .... specially after something someone else had said to me only last night! ... cmon droo ......... something to share?

All will be revealed soon enough ;)
Spill_the_beans_jacket.jpg

;)

Back to the original question asked by Chris.

From Devonport, Ashley, Jackie, Debbie, Joel, Tiny.
From Launceston, Garry, Damo, Donna Martin, Steve Smith.

I am sure there are more, Garry should have a full list by Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom