who would like to see .....

Graham

Staff member
Just wondering if anyone is interested in seeing me cover the Australian Junior Masters live (including video and photos) from Mt Gravatt ??

I'm not going to do it if noone is interested so please post here and let me know and I will see what I can do.

Yes graham that would be great to see it will be able people to see what juiors are out there and also give the juniors some of the coverage and alot of them would be happy for this to be done .
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Graham,

That's a great idea!
icon_smile.gif
We have some top class Juniors and they don't get anywhere near enough coverage and recognition outside their own ranks.

It would be good if you could also cover the inaugural Australian Youth Masters, once the 14 (8 men, 6 ladies) matchplay finalists move from Cannon Hill to Mt Gravatt around mid-day on Sunday, July 15.

yeah graham sounds like a great idea. the juniors dont get enough coverage & there r alot of good bowlers out there. i think it would be great 4 the 1s that arent going they know how every1 is going.

talk later

jackie crick
icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif

Yer graham good idea
havent a really good laugh in a while hehe
JK

Sounds SWEET AS Graham! I totally think u should do it as us juniors need to be recognised a lil more! that would be great I think u will have every juniors support on this one for sure!

L8r

Lil Leisa

I think it would be a good idea to cover the Junior Masters as in the past if u could not make to the Masters u heard nothing but dont forget there will also be a Youth Masters would u consider covering that as well even if it is only the scores? Thanks again Graham
icon_wink.gif

Yeah sounds good Graham......im sure you'll get a good response from everyone.....it'll be good to get some live coverage from more junior events
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

p.s - i love these faces

Back
Top Bottom