Who would you like to see in concert?

justanother said:
And Craig really does do a good Time Warp \:D/

He sure does. From the time he releases the ball to the time the ball hits the pin deck, I swear 3 days have gone past just like that hehehehe :p Tis the best Time Warp I've ever seen haha

You're still my hero Craig hehehehehe.......... :p :twisted: :p

If I could pick 3 it would be these bands in this order

1. KISS
2. Metallica
3. Meatloaf

Man, I've seen a heap of KISS Concerts on tape and by god can they put on an alltime concert. I was so close to going to see KISS in 2000 on there farewell tour but when my parents went to buy the tickets, ticketek had limited tickets left and you could only get a max of 2 tickets. I was so devoed and the crappy thing about it is that there's not another chance.

Although Metallica is my favourite band I would rather be at a KISS concert and Meatloaf is a legend.

Although I was brought up in the 90's, I'm stuck in the 80's :?

Peace
Chris

Sean M said:
but one I would love to see would have to be ACDC.

Believe me, if you get the chance to go and see them, do it!!
You won't be disappointed.
AC/DC held a concert at my football club's home ground (TCA Ground in Hobart) in early 2001 as part of thier "Stiff Upper Lip" tour.
Over 18,000 people packed in to half the small oval, amazing atmosphere with an 80-foot tall stage in the forward line at the North end.

Below, is the ground where it was held, looking from where the stage was to where the crowd was packed into.

van halen motley crew def lappard, led zepplin, bon jovi.
love all my old school but the one I want to see the most is iron maiden, can't go past the classic and the best rockers ever.

Queen (with Freddie)
Peter Andre
Bon Jovi
Craig Ryan
High Five
Nicki Webstar

just to name a Few .. and yes they are ALL serious

Kara

P.S Lets start Craig off

It's astounding ...

but not for very much longer... I've got to keep control....!!

Thanks for the kinds words Luke.. i managed to bowl a ball at 33km/h last thursday in league and yes Porto can verify that :p :p

As for all of you wanted to see me in concert.. your dreams are coming true!!! However, dates will not be released now.. Just waiting for my first album to be released (The Lawn Bowl - A Very Time Warping Adventure).. check all good record stores soon :wink: :wink:

Also LIVE are touring Australia everybody :) :)
The Melb gig is December 4 at Rod Laver Arena... hope to see a lot of Melbourne bowlers there... rumour has it that a special guest will perform the time warp :wink:

later,
Craig

God Craig, I think you'd have to pay us all if your the support act!!! :D

I have been fortunate enough to see quite a few of the bands people have listed in here as a old high school buddie used to work for the Austereo network (MMM, 2day fm, etc.....) and got me in anywhere....Best concerts I've ever been to were:
Metallica (with Jason Newstead, not the goose they have now)
Live
Pantera ( :twisted: backstage VIP!!! What a night, partied with the boys & biohazard!! :twisted: )
Screaming Jets (So glad they are back together)
My dream list as of today would be:
Live
Limp Bizkit (Wes Borland has just gotten back wih the Limp, so no more crap albums like Results May Vary)
Slipknot
Rodney Rude (hey nobody said it had to be music related!) :lol:

Craig Ryan said:
Thanks for the kinds words Luke.. i managed to bowl a ball and Porto managed to run 33km from when the ball left my hand to hitting the pins. Porto can verify that :p :p

Truer words never spoken heheheheh :p

You only gotta sign your name on a 20 now Craig for me to take it... instead of the 50 when you weren't as big of a star haha :D

I would pay to see Craig Ryan in concert he is a singing GOD!!!!

I will be sitting front row on the night of your concert...

If you only want to see one concert this year, this is the one.

Go Craigy...Go Craigy

Can't wait to see you in concert.

Tiff

P.S. i want a free ticket and a bakstage pass :p
Craig if you give me 2 tickets i will bring Matt :p

Luke.. THANKS MATE!!! Porto couldn't run 33km if u paid him!!

TIff, hmmm makes it look like i've bribed you to post... Since you did such a good job without me even asking for you to do it, the tickets and backstage passes will be posted to you once dates are finalised :D

Anyone up for the Live concert Dec 4 @ Rod Laver Arena??

Gee Craig
looks like we will all come to see you do some singing, so if tiff's going I'll come too with a couple of friends from the bowl.lol.

What other songs can you sing? Keep me posted.

by the way how much are the live tickets?

Chantal

you can pay craig for his autograph, but you'll get change!

(thanx to brendan for that little quote) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom