Who would you like to see in concert?

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
This struck my mind this arvo when I applied for a job doin crowd control at an up coming music festival here in Perth, and it got me wondering, Which band or bands would you love to see in concert?

For me it would be Poison the Well, Slipknot and Eighteen Visions.

What about everyone else?

Metallica
Robbie Williams
Queen (only if Freddie was still alive but)
Cold Chisel
Jimmy Barnes
The Darkness
KISS
Ronan Keating
ACDC
U2
Good Charlotte
Pink
Usher

I could prolly keep going, but I might stop there...

blink 182, penny wise, good charlotte,nofx,red hot chille peppers, they would have to be my fave to see

Blink 182
MxPx
Unwritten Law
Good Charlotte
Bodyjar
New Found Glory
Millencolin
Foo Fighters
Best Kept Secret
For Amusement Only
The Ataris
Simple Plan

LOL i think thats enough for now. :D

Some bands I've seen are Metallica, Foo Fighters, Screaming Jets, SuperJesus, DJ Sash and a few others at the BIG DAY OUT but one I would love to see would have to be ACDC.

Love to see Foo Fighters and Maroon 5. M5 is having a concert but already sold out before I heard about it. The other concert I would love to see is The Streets. Anyone heard of them?? Will be at BDO next year. I can't wait...

Later Da Cowman!

yeah, i dont really like the streets... something about british people annoys me :lol:

I also wanna see The Butterfly Effect again, that would be awesome

I think the band I would most love to see live for the first time would be RAMMSTEIN -- seen videos of their stage show and so badly want to see the stage show in person -- pyro galore!!! :D

Also would love to see for the second time KORN, STATIC-X, METALLICA and MUSE -- saw Metallica and Muse at the BDO but want to see them in separate shows. Korn and Static-X again because I now know more songs from them both than I did when I saw them in Feb this year -- Static-X is the one I would love to see first :D

Oh yeah, also would love to see Motorhead play live too!!! :D

yeah, i dont really like the streets... something about british people annoys me
You dissapoint me...
I must agree that you either love em, or hate em. There is no inbetween. Its a different style of music, I got addicted to it cos my brother played it non-stop for awhile. Now I'm a big fan...

Later Da Cowman!

the streets is a white english rapper.... he rocks!!!!
i cant wait till BDO either yayaya!!!
Marno

I would love to see Craig Ryan in concert
That bloke has the best voice the bowling world has ever seen.
He can also do a mean Time Warp dance and his keg will blow ur mind

yeah its true! craig is really good at singin!!!!!
I would love to see him sing again. just like last year at shield

please craig..c'mon

Debra xxoxx

When Simple Plan comes to Australia and NSW im THERE!!!! But that wont be for sometime yet... :(

so Craig can sing can he? Can anyone tell me why he was doing this and what was he singing???

chantal

I have seen Blink 182 they rocked but other bands i wanna see are
Sum 41
MXPX
Unwritten Law
Good Charlotte
Simple Plan
The Rasmus
Grinspoon
Green Day
New Found Glory

bands i wanna see are.......finch, the used, the strokes, Unwritten Law and alkaline trio. i would love to see new found glory again aswell.

Back
Top Bottom