What Would You Like To See ???

Graham

Staff member
I am currently undergoing some planning for the next 12 months of TotalBowling, and would like to get an idea of what everyone would like to see on the site in the next 12 months.

Don't think anything is too stupid or not possible - just tell me what you would like to see and if we like the idea we'll look to implement it.

The floor is open ...

Andrew S. said:
To be able to post images easily and from our own computers

It's already done, as the attachments mod. Same as attaching files, if you attach an image instead of a document, the forum detects it and automatically creates a thumbnail of the image which it displays in the post. You can view the fullsize image by clicking on the thumbnail.

Im pretty sure that's what you mean ??

More suggestions please :)

Thanks I didn't know that. But I would like to see that image stand alone in my post without any other information ie file name, file size, description etc.

Not sure how to police it,but TotalBowlings unofficial rules state that a member may make any comment they see fit as long as they put their names to it.

I think if you have something to say then perhaps you shouldn't be able to hide behind a nickname!

Maybe some how you must register your details before your accepted to participate on the forum!

Just an idea!

Jase

May I reccomend something not to change?

The colours for site/forum are pretty much perfect for reading text of this size. Other forums can be annoying or make your eyes start to hurt after a while.

Theres one thing your doing really well, colour scheme :D

Later
macca

graham said:
Don't think anything is too stupid or not possible - just tell me what you would like to see and if we like the idea we'll look to implement it.

Bring me to a tournament... hahahhaha

More pictures and videos when covering live events, please :)

otherwise, love your work gra. and you androo.

k.

Possible additions:

Weekly/monthly invited "coaches column" article by people like Brenton, Gail T etc. on some facet of bowling/coaching/ball drilling;

A real-world ranking system - a well-crafted points system, or possibly just based on prizemoney?

PBA/WPBA (if it ever goes again) tournament results;

Stolen equipment register (make,model, weight, S/N should be enough);

Bowling clipart library;

And a link to the current ElfBowling version. :)

How about a Bowler tradesperson listing - you know, Joe Bloggs from Caboolture, tiler, Mary Smith, Kedron, Florist etc??? And I am sure that nobody would mind if you charged a small fee for the service.......

Broni 8)

Andrew S. said:
Thanks I didn't know that. But I would like to see that image stand alone in my post without any other information ie file name, file size, description etc.

I know its not exactly what you asked for, but would still like some of the info there :) What do you think ?

Tournament results & records page. This would take alot of time and effort to set up. I know there is a website especially for this topic but it has not been updated for a while and know if totalbowling staff added a tournaments page to the site it could be regularly updated.

The title of the tournament with the winner & placegetters and their averages would be great. I was looking to create a website myself but am just too busy to get it up and running.

The Categories:
Open Tournaments
Youth Tournaments
Junior Tournaments (Masters Only)
Senior Tournaments
Ladies Tournaments
Australian Records

You could click on any of those categories and then pictured would be a list of different tournaments and to view the results of that event you can just click on that tournament and the results for every year would be displayed.

If you need help with results and some averages, I'am more than happy to help.

Christian

ive been bowling for many years, but have been happy with just my league. im now starting to getting into the tournaments like the illawarrra regionals and upcoming nsw states at penrith. but i know nothing of rachuig or deveer tournments people are talking about on here.

how about some info on these and other generic rules and conditions to expect on the day.

Back
Top Bottom