Whats it like to bowl a 300

Just going over the whole topic and people said they would gladly pay to see this, how about have the whole thing over here in WA? :p:p:p

From Wayne's World 2, "Remember, if you book them, they will come!" :D:D

surely with this much interest we could make this happen. but people might get cold feet before it all goes ahead.

WOW! $200,000 for a 300 game, $50,000 for a 300 game, $15,000 for a 300 game.
I bowled a 300 in Mackay in a 5 man team and I got a $250 gift voucher for the pro-shop.
Must be the wrong place at the wrong time.
willey.

How did it feel, numbing at the time, how do I feel now, I feel ripped off.

How about...

George chooses a venue, Belmo chooses a venue, and then a third one is drawn from a hat.

These venues could co-inside with tournament play in whatever state, so the bowler is there anyway... $1000 a series, 3 series, so this rivalry will be spaced out a bit, but at $1000 a pop, gives them enough paper routes inbetween to raise the cash.

Darryl gore

This is turning into a schoolyard fight where 20 kids are standing around two people just waiting for them... however a bowl-off would be great. From observing those posts, from the supposed #1 and #2 bowlers in our country the attitude just doesnt seem to be right.

It would seem lane conditions are the deciding factor between these guys so in my opinion they're both pretty good, not many of us out there could brag about those kinda stats.

Anyhow, wouldnt know what it would be like to bowl 300. Yesterday I got the closest I've come to realising I can actually do it when I went 11 out of 14 at box hill bowl. I got a stupid 222.. 9/ and a 8- in the middle somewhere, then X-/ !!! Would have been 9 in a row. I threw a f*($#@ing gutter so I daresay when my opportunity arises I will choke a few times before hitting the real deal.

Hopefully the day comes eventually I know it's what most of us live for! Im a really bad choker and I know you can't be like that if you're gunna get the big one..
---
It would be good to see the bowl off, I think they should stop talking about it and actually do it, it's not like anyones going to end up in hospital or anything just perhaps a little lighter in the hip pocket! :)

Back
Top Bottom