Whats it like to bowl a 300

Belmo

We'll play on a 2:1 sport pattern in any bowl you want bar Orange where ditch up the lanes yourself. $1000 a game? What currency is that in World traveller.............

I'm not saying your not a good bowler, your just not that accurate :D

You are destined to become one of Australia's best bowlers if your back doesn't collapse, but I feel you'll fall into the same catergory as Lovell as Australia's greatest bridesmaids. Your collection of 2nds and your ability to throw shots when you need to is questionable as seen at the AO and Arafura this year.

Maybe that will change in the future, but in the mean time, bring on those head to head games soon, I could do with the cash.........FREAK!!

Hey Robbie, how many National titles you won again?? Feel free to play me head to head for a $1000 a game as well, just not at Burdekin

George and Belmo,

Just make sure you let everyone know where and when you do bowl for a $1000 a game. I'm sure you'll pack out the centre for spectators, myself included.

Scott

GeorgeF said:
Belmo

We'll play on a 2:1 sport pattern in any bowl you want bar Orange where ditch up the lanes yourself. $1000 a game? What currency is that in World traveller.............

I'm not saying your not a good bowler, your just not that accurate :D

You are destined to become one of Australia's best bowlers if your back doesn't collapse, but I feel you'll fall into the same catergory as Lovell as Australia's greatest bridesmaids. Your collection of 2nds and your ability to throw shots when you need to is questionable as seen at the AO and Arafura this year.

Maybe that will change in the future, but in the mean time, bring on those head to head games soon, I could do with the cash.........FREAK!!

Hey Robbie, how many National titles you won again?? Feel free to play me head to head for a $1000 a game as well, just not at Burdekin

I'm sorry, not picking on ya here George. You seem to be changing your views everytime someone posts a negative comment about you.

You either think he's crap... or he's not? No lane condition is gonna suit everyone. I'm sure the oil pattern Belmo loves, you'd hate.

Gismo said:
George and Belmo,

Just make sure you let everyone know where and when you do bowl for a $1000 a game. I'm sure you'll pack out the centre for spectators, myself included.

Scott

Here, here!

GeorgeF said:
You are destined to become one of Australia's best bowlers if your back doesn't collapse, but I feel you'll fall into the same catergory as Lovell as Australia's greatest bridesmaids.

George you of all people should know that not only does Steve hold the most 2nd's (39) he is also in the top 3 of all time WINS of 41 and still counting!!!!!!! (australian bowlers of course.........not to mention he has WON every event there is to offer in this country....TWICE)
If you are going to put me into the same breathe as that LEDGEND i should be thanking you :)

The flatter the condition the better George, your last effort at an FIQ proves im not the one who has a accuracy problem when the lanes tighten up :) (feel free to compare my 6 FIQ trips to yours [5 GOLD 4 SILVER 2 BRONZE]
HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE HANGING UP AT YOUR HOUSE????)

I will call you mid week and set up a date and a time....my schedual of overseas bowling is very busy though :)
Are you sure you wont be busy anytime soon.......will the ONLINE poker tournament hold for you???

I will play in any currency you want.... i have 12 different types

See you and your wrist guard on the lanes homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love

Belmo

:D Are u 2 seroius? i thought u guys were good mates :? Mabee u could come to grafton adult champs and duke it out there, its 23rd and 24th of october :D :lol: Im sure the lane condition wont be to hard for yous :wink:

Too roo

hey guys this sounds good maybe we can make it full contact bowling :lol: :lol: george is it a $1000 per game or $1000 over a series ???

i think the best of 5 games each bowler puts up $5000 ($1000 per game) winner takes all . :shock: :shock: we may even get it taped for tv !!!!

as for condition i think a sport pattern will be fair :twisted: :twisted:

ALL MONEY UP FRONT BEFORE U BOWL I AM SURE WE COULD SELL TICKETS FOR THIS ONE WITH ALL MONEY DONATED TO CHARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

well mr belmonte i have every faith in you to be maybe one of australias best bowlers, and maybe take out that world title, and as for your orthadox style. which i think is awsome, and makes teh crowd go wow look at that guy hes throwing 28 plus revs. and as for this match between u and george,i think its gonna one good match and for shore ur gonna have to work hard for it. , and for george i have every respect for u, u shore know how to bowl, ur performance this year in the super sixes where awsome, and u deserved to be crowned super six champ. when u verse jason show him that people that were a wrist guard can bowl and beat these crankers.

luke said:
well mr belmonte i have every faith in you to be maybe one of australias best bowlers, and maybe take out that world title, and as for your orthadox style. which i think is awsome, and makes teh crowd go wow look at that guy hes throwing 28 plus revs. and as for this match between u and george,i think its gonna one good match and for shore ur gonna have to work hard for it. , and for george i have every respect for u, u shore know how to bowl, ur performance this year in the super sixes where awsome, and u deserved to be crowned super six champ. when u verse jason show him that people that were a wrist guard can bowl and beat these crankers.
I got lost 18words in... So...
Well Mr Belmonte. I have every faith in you to be maybe one of Australia's best bowlers, and maybe take out that world title. As for your unorthadox style, which I think is awsome, and makes the crowd go 'wow, look at that guy! He's throwing 28+revs'.
As for the match between George and yourself, I think it's gonna be one good match. You're going to have to work hard for it though. As for you George, I have the up-most respect for you, and you sure know how to bowl! Your performance this year in the Super sixes was awsome, you deserved to be crowned Super six champ.

When you verse Jason, show him that people with a wrist guard can still kick it to the crankers!

Not that hard really :)

its not just the fact that he bowls 28+ revs luke, its because its different that makes people look.

i know i was amazed at his shot when i 1st saw him because it was something i had never seen before..

my reaction was, "hey hes bowling with 2 hands...WOW HES BOWLING WITH 2 HANDS!!"

This is good!
Two of Australia's best bowlers involved in a bit of sh*t talking.
This is a way of getting bowling back on the telly, if there was more of it, because that's what the sport needs - a bit of damn passion!!
Imagine a field on the TV playing for some good money, indulging in a bit of nastiness and rivalry, the spectators getting loud, and cheering loudly for "the good guy" and booing and jeering "the bad guy" and actually getting involved - not like the boring golf clappers that currently go to tournaments.
I'd pay my $5 entry fee to go and watch this, if it went toward the prize fund or whatever. :)

A bit of excitement wouldn't go astray in bowling :wink:

Tiger said:
. . . . the spectators getting loud, and cheering loudly for "the good guy" and booing and jeering "the bad guy". . . . . .

Now all we need to know is, who is the 'bad guy' and who is the 'good guy'?????? :lol:

I for one would pay to see this little grudge match take place!!

PLEASE BELMO AND GEORGE, MAKE SURE YOU ORGANISE IT SO THAT PPL WHO LOVE THIS GAME CAN ARRANGE TO COME AND WATCH THIS SPECTACULAR MATCH TAKE PLACE??????

:D :D :D

CIO said:

PLEASE BELMO AND GEORGE, MAKE SURE YOU ORGANISE IT SO THAT PPL WHO LOVE THIS GAME CAN ARRANGE TO COME AND WATCH THIS SPECTACULAR MATCH TAKE PLACE??????

:D :D :D

Why not a best-of-7 match series - one match per state/territory (WA, NT, SA, QLD, NSW, TAS & VIC) - then everyone would get to watch this showcase? :D

(Other than the costs of airfares, accommodation, etc of this theory, there is no reason why this could not go ahead :p)

Luke D

one match per state/territory (WA, NT, SA, QLD, NSW, TAS & VIC) - then everyone would get to watch this showcase? :D

Forgetting one, there are 8 states and territories
WA, NT, SA, QLD, NSW, ACT, TAS and VIC

Mikel_Craig said:
Luke D

one match per state/territory (WA, NT, SA, QLD, NSW, TAS & VIC) - then everyone would get to watch this showcase? :D

Forgetting one, there are 8 states and territories
WA, NT, SA, QLD, NSW, ACT, TAS and VIC

Mike, true that. But no one really wants to see a draw between these 2 bowlers heheheh :p (You're a territory within the NSW state lines so you pretty much come under the NSW part... sorry :p)

mikel my good man, act isnt considered anything. Its just the little part of the country in which the leader of our country (and 2moro i can see a change happening) is situated.

Therefore, besides ACT and NZ (pfft) there is only gonna be a best of 7 :):):)

hehehe

Murderdoll said:
Therefore, besides ACT and NZ (pfft) there is only gonna be a best of 7 :):):)

hehehe

Or make it best-of-9 --- throw in ACT and NZ in there for good measure! :D

Back
Top Bottom