Whats it like to bowl a 300

BELMO said:
by the way that PS was for George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

OWNED!!

But seriously, its scary to think just how many Belmo will rack up in his career. . . . :shock:

depends how his back holds up, maybe another 2 years I think

Also sky diving is a dangerous sport, never know when your chute my get tangled.................

GeorgeF said:
depends how his back holds up, maybe another 2 years I think

Also sky diving is a dangerous sport, never know when your chute my get tangled.................

:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a crackup George!!!

My back has more HOLD in it than George's hair after he puts all that PRODUCT in there......Cyclone Tracy would have troubles moving it :)

Im more worried about your wrist,there is only so far your Wristgaurd will let a wrist go back, yet i still see you drilling a few more knotches in the gaurd???? whats the G O

All i got to say to you george...ill have more than tripple the 300's than you before you die....not to mention Titles :p

Ps- God love you George.....noone else will :p

Boys Boys stop the fighting... you all have too many 300's for your own good :D

As for what it feels like.. It's alot like bowling 12 strikes in a row to be honest :p

Belmo Belmo Belmo

Whilst I continue to exercise and keep fit I'm always a chance of coming out infront of you in 300's and titles :D, its because I am going to live alot longer than you.

Not to mention to the stress you put on your lower back, dam mate, you need to take more care of yourself.

The best and most powerful 2 handed bowler in the world, Osku has changed to one hand, why dont you before its too late :D

We could go on about this for ages but wouldn't the people on this forum get bored :sleeping: I've seen you bowl helicopter, maybe you should try that?

GeorgeF said:
The best and most powerful 2 handed bowler in the world, Osku has changed to one hand, why dont you before its too late :D

I've seen you bowl helicopter, maybe you should try that?

Ouch!!

George:
When ever you want to play for $1000 a game, you call me up, you know my number.... im in the mood to steal from the rich again...
You talk it up so much, i think its time to put that talk where it matters.....On the lanes!
If you say no...then we know what your really made of!

As for Osku....we all agree with you there :) Must i now have to rank you in the LEFTY department??? Lets say there is quite a few names before yours :p

The ball is in your court now HOMES!

Belmo

ps- graheme changed what i asked you to change well before you started calling him :) sorry but "Gotch YA"

BELMO said:
As for Osku....we all agree with you there :) Must i now have to rank you in the LEFTY department??? Lets say there is quite a few names before yours :p

Double Ouch!!

All this trash talk sets up an interesting encounter next time you guys meet in match play eh??

Well lets have a look at their head to head matches in the super 6 this year:

Cannington:
George Frilingos 235 v Jason Belmonte 257

Australian Open:
George 204 v Belmo 211

SPC:
Belmo 236 v George 161

That's a clean sweep to Belmo 3 zilch...

Brunswick Cup is going to be a big match for these two :D

May the best bowler on the day win!

Micky as Belmo knows, its all about titles, in 2004 (dont go counting those youth ones either).

George 2
Belmo 1

I own Belmo, he knows that. As for stealing from the rich, lol man I'm not the one who runs the ORANGE BANK and has a FREE ROLL of cash in several different currencies to choose from..... If it was stealing from the rich, I'd be stealing from Belmo. Belmo will be at the World Cup in December so we wont get the chance to go head to head in Canberra.

What people dont realise is that Belmo isn't that good and can only bowl well when the oil moves and he has some carry down. With our marathon formats in Australia it suits him to a tee. How about we look at the cant bowl on the fresh, lets look at the same 3 tournaments and see what scores Belmo bowled on the fresh, first 4 games :D

Cannington (George 3 - Belmo 1)

George 206 244 239 224
Belmo 221 213 160 197

Australian Open (George 2 - Belmo 2)

George 136 221 216 223
Belmo 224 160 142 279

NSW Open (George 3 - Belmo 1)

George 258 238 290 236
Belmo 150 141 221 279

SPC (George 2 - Belmo 2)

George 222 249 187 168
Belmo 195 257 161 225

So that proves my point on stats, Belmo's not that good........

ok well im not taking sides and im not even going to pretend im in either of you two's league as far as bowling class goes, but stats can say anything you want them to say... so relying on stats is a bit weak :p

dont you say, money talks and bullshit walks? :p

once again, nothing personal... remember that two heads are better than one.. work together?

back on topic.
yes.. 300's are a lot about luck. has a bowling robot bowled a 300 yet? last i heard (which was like 2001) - not even the robots used to test bowling balls had thrown a 300... correct me cos im sure thats wrong by now!

hmmmm just wondering...

why:

You cannot edit your posts in this forum.

cannot edit? since when and how come? :/

George:

In your whole post there was not a single answer to my SIDE BET offer.....for someone who loves a side bet, you dont seem to eager to jump at my offer!

Stats can only say so much....the fact is that its fresh on the left all day, so whats the excuse for you know throwing those scores all day????? Hang on, dont tell me after 4 games you actually have to move a board or GOD forbid 2 !!!!!!!!!!!

Your right i wont get the chance to beat you again at my most fav bowlign centre in Dec, because after beating you in the last event i get to represent our wonderful country at the most prized event "the WORLD CUP" an event you have been dying to play....some are lucky some are not what can i say...but ill send you a post card from Singapore from "Top 10" resturant as soon as Tom Hahl takes me to dinner there :)

As for my ability....HMMM everyone has a opinion, some are listened too some, others are not (your in the others department)
I feel your game is very solid and that you could become a great bowler, perhaps the best lefty this country has produced...... just a shame people wont remember you for your great bowling victories but your ability to talk shit and not back it up when the push comes to shove!!!!!!!!
I can hear the kids talking now..."Geroge, oh yeah i remember him, he was the guy that back down when Belmo offered him a chance at $1000 a game.....what a girl"

Again the ball is in your court and im awaiting your reply!

Lets see how good STATS are and see how really good you think you are against me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love

belmo

patrick said:
why:

You cannot edit your posts in this forum.

cannot edit? since when and how come? :/

Because i turned it off for the Win A Ball comp and havent been stuffed turning it back on yet :) The time will come ....

Well, I'm going to jump in on this one, firstly Jason, so where did you finish in Super 6, yeah.....exactly, not that I dont have tremendous respect for you as an athlete, a great bowler for Australia, but the Big G is the man, maybe but he missed out on the World Cup, but Super 6 Champion what a feeling, and far as your arguements on style, if both of you want a PBA title at all which I sincerely hope you will, Belmo, personally, The media will hammer you on your style, and George will get praise from the skies above, The PBA are dominated by the great American Ways and they love the traditional way of bowling with your head and not with your unorthodox high rev styles.

See you on the Super 6, and good luck to both of you

I'd rather watch Belmo bowl anyday over George.

To do what Belmo does is just freakish, and if he wins even 1 game, that's a huge bloody effort.

To accomplish what Belmo has done, being his age.... and his 'back problems' you're telling him he has... Well George... He eats ya for breaky there :)

P.S. By saying someone isn't good, unorthodox, and needs to change their style to get better and having that person beat you even once... Need I say more

Nothing against you George, you're a good bowler in your own right. Just gotta lay off the ego-smoothies.

shearbe said:
Nothing against you George, you're a good bowler in your own right. Just gotta lay off the ego-smoothies.

Ouch...

I dont think George drinks ego-smoothies, i think its called a skill smoothie

Back
Top Bottom