What is Kegel???????????

Halo05

Banned
i have read the topic about kegel, i am bit confusion, back in 1997 i went to perth (fairlanes) and i find it so easy on that lane i have no complaint about it cause i dont want to know what kind of oil do they have, but now this kegel i never heard of, why does people complaint about kegel i have not bowl in kegal yet, for me i dont mind there is different center that does different what i learn alot other things, as what i hear some bowler complaining about dry or too slippery, yes of course the techology has change for years it true the fact like in 1960 it was begining and it became more popular and it means more bowler can enjoyed it, the reason lane can be very different it doesnt matter weather it 20 yrs old lane like clayfield Bowl that has been famous when richland bowling that was started open like 1996 i think it was new it very difficult on new lane. i have alot respect that i dont get complaint about it . i know some bowlers got sick of tired about same oil they think it to easy for them to shot higher, just remember the future is around u ahead and find new things every time that what i do :D, have fun and enjoyed it

StoneCold said:
I have read the topic about kegel, I am bit confused. Back in 1997, I went to Perth (Fairlanes) and I found it so easy on those lanes.
I have no complaint about it because I don't want to know what kind of oil they have, but, now this kegel I've never heard of. Why do people complain about kegel?
I have not bowled on a kegel yet, for me, I don't mind that there are different centres that do different things, I learn a lot of other things.
As I hear some bowlers complaining about too dry or too slippery, yes of course the techology has changed for years. It's true, in 1960 the game was begining and it became more popular and it meant more bowlers could enjoy it, the reason is, lanes can be very different it doesnt matter weather it is 20 years old lanes like Clayfield Bowl that had been famous. When Richland was started in like 1996, I thought it was new and very difficult lane condition.

I have a lot of respect that i dont complain about it . i know some bowlers got sick of tired about same oil they think it to easy for them to shoot higher, just remember the future is around you, ahead and find new things every time, that's what I do :D, Have fun and enjoy it

Aceeee wawa :shock:
A Kegel is an Oiling machine, that has the ability to set the most easy or most difficult of lane conditions.
A lot of debate has raged, in that some within the bowling industry believe that some Proprietors are setting them to create hideously easy lane conditions to create VERY high scores.

No Problem :sleeping:

That is very general and basic information on what a Kegel Machine is. Someone else may be more indepth with it.

Ok, this is a tad off topic but... Now if I am wrong in any way please correct me, this is what I've heard and is its wrong then, I am learning something new.
Besides the fact that the NEW Kegel machine can produce any lane condition that the proprietors want, is it not true that the kegel also cleans the lane much better then most, if not all, other machines out there. Meaning the backend is cleaner and therefore and stronger and more effective backend reaction. Basically, by my understanding, a Kegel and another oiling Machine can lay the exactly same condition for a 2nd squad of a tournament, but the condition layed out by the Kegel will have a stronger and more effective backend, therefore creating bigger scores by the ball driving through the pins with more energy. Basically what I'm trying to say, under the belief that what I just said is all true, is that proprietors can lay the same condition that they used to with a different oiling machine, but have higher scores due the kegels superior ability to clean the lane, not due to that fact of a proprietor laying down a easier shot.

Again if I'm wrong correct me...

Later Da Cowman

Your wrong!

A Kegel oiling machine is the latest in technology, its the Rolls Royce of oiling machines. Yes there are BMW's and Merc's that due the job but wickless technology is in a league of its own.

The ability of a Kegel to replicate a pattern is flawless due to the technology. Kegels can also clean backends to precision allowing different levels of friction for a desired result. Basically this means they can make the backends squeaky clean or very slick so the ball doesn't turn much. It's up the guy programming the machine.

With out going into detail, Kegel's have the ability to do anything (hence why they cost so much). check them out yourself at www.kegel.net

Ok, thanks for that George. I might go check out the website for myself. But i had no idea that they could also give any backend reaction desired as well. Thats just insane.

Later Da Cowman

Back
Top Bottom