Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

switchblade81

Peace 'n' Chicken Grease
Hey guys, after an ongoing argument with my mates at school, I’d like some of your thoughts on which classic fighting games are better - The Tekken series, The Mortal Kombat series or the Street Fighter series or other

Where's the option for Tonx vs George?

Seriously, I am picking Mortal Kombat out of those, always been a favourite.

TEKKEN

I have every Tekken game that has ever been released. They are great. Street Fighter is also good but Tekken is by far the best.

Mortal Kombat I and III, and also Street Fighter II - all time faves on the old Sega Mega Drive. Used to play those for hours on end!

Mortal Kombat I and III, and also Street Fighter II - all time faves on the old Sega Mega Drive. Used to play those for hours on end!

Yeah, the Sega Mega Drive was awesome and they also had Streets of Rage that was a great fighting game too

I remeber playing Streets of Rage 2 hours on end..I used to hog it all the time as it was Rachel's Sega Mega Drive ;) but that game was awesome. I completed it so many times but it never got old and it never got boring. My dad used to play it with me all the time. What player did u find the best out of the four? I'd have to say Max..He's a tank!

Streets of Rage 2 definitely was the best one.

I remember playing Double Dragon for hours on end on the very old Sega Master System... now that game was a classic!!

Streets of Rage 2 definitely was the best one.
I remember playing Double Dragon for hours on end on the very old Sega Master System... now that game was a classic!!

Thats so weird i was just about to post about how good double dragon was!!! Not trying to start anthing but the sega was definatly the best and the Wii is going to be awsome!

Hmmm. It would be good to see their characters in a new Tekken release! :D Wonder what their special moves might be???
All in fun, apologies if I offend anyone.

The backflip.

As Weggy said, all in fun. What would bowling be without it? :)

I remeber playing Streets of Rage 2 hours on end..I used to hog it all the time as it was Rachel's Sega Mega Drive ;) but that game was awesome. I completed it so many times but it never got old and it never got boring. My dad used to play it with me all the time. What player did u find the best out of the four? I'd have to say Max..He's a tank!
The Streets of Rage games were my favourites!!

But Best fighting game would be any of the Dead or Alive ones. So complex and waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than tekken

tekken??..... are you serious?
TEKKEN SHOULD NOT GET A MENTION WITH STREET FIGHTER AND MORTAL KOMBAT...

Street Fighter II still beats any Mortal Kombat hands down... geez... how... oh im in shock i just cant understand this...

Back
Top Bottom