What do you get out of this site.

I am always on this site checking out what is happening around the country in our great sport. I have to agree with most of the posts, when you are getting bored at work, the first thing you do is check out what is happening on Totalbowling!!! I don't think I could live without it!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS GREAT SITE!!!

Kyles

Firstly i jump on here to read what stupid remark George has written.....then i use the site for what it's meant for........

This site is great for those to express their feeligs about any matter they want. We can talk (mostly argue) about any topic we want answers too.

You can congratulate everyone and anyone on great bowling, or a marriage or a baby....
You can advertise anything, from tournaments, to jobs to second hand gear....

This site brings the Australian bowling community closer....without it, i would hate to see what bowling would be like in Australia...

Keep up the great work to the whole totalbowling team....

Jason 'daily reader' Belmonte

As a uni student, I get sick of studying for 40 hrs a week. This site is a welcome escape from life behind the open book.

Like a lot of others, I'm here every day checking out what's happening in our great sport. B4 joining the site, I thought I knew enough about the game. Now, I don't think I'll ever know enough!

Back
Top Bottom