Why do I bother ?

Graham

Staff member
The question has to be asked .. why do I bother ??

There are plenty of people out there who want nothing more than to see this site fail, and say that this site should not be read, and that is just a breeding ground for rumours. People who don't like the site because perhaps they have been targeted. Because they can't get away with as much as they used to.

People that like to react and bag this site because they don't like free speech and the fact that people are entitled to opinions really give me the shits.

The people who resort to personally attacking me and this site really disappoint me, and it is you that get on my nerves.

The ones who bag this site, you can tell as many people as you like not to come and visit this site. You can try and brainwash as many kids as possible. You can tell all your so called friends. You can do it till the end of time.

I DON'T CARE

I'll tell you why I bother !! I want to support this sport.

TotalBowling is here to stay. Get used to it.

I dont know what brought this on.... because i dont go to every tournament but i really enjoy totalbowling and will continue to pledge my support

If there is anything i can do... please dont hesitate to ask

same goes for me. i only bowl one league a week (more if i could afford it) but i check this site on a daily basis. i dont always agree with what people say, but its their opinion and they have a right to it. my opinion is that this site is pretty well looked after considering how many posts are submitted each day, and i will continue having a look for whatever "arouses" my interest.

keep up the good work graham! thats it, im done.
joe

Hey Graham,

I am not sure what has you upset but it must be something pretty serious, as you are a really laid back sort of guy.

On behalf of all the bowlers in North Queensland, we all love this site and like many tragic's around the country I check your site at least once or twice a day.

It is informative, interesting and good to hear other people's opinions on various topics.

Keep up the good work and remember that you are strongly supported by the soon to be 2003 Rachuig Champions (NQ). :D :D

Cheers

Steve Hunt

I gotta say - I too only bowl once a week now - but I come to this site on a daily basis just to keep up with whats going on in our great sport.

Graham - I dont know you personally but from my point of view this is a great site I just have one thing to say - keep up the good work !!!!! I believ you have alot more supporters than knockers...

I agree with everything the 3 people above me just said, this site is great and very well run!

I can understand nocking something or someone in the sport but i do not understand why someone would want to nock this site!!

Good job Graham!

success

Have you noticed that a lot of people do not like to see anybody else do well in there chosen field.

"The Tall Poppy Syndrome"

Keep up the good work Graham :D

Don't let anybody pull you down.

100% Support

Graham

I am sorry to see that you are being bagged yet again

Stay strong and focused and don't let this site die

That's an order

I cannot, for a single minute, believe that anyone with a modicum of intellegence who has the interest of the Sport of Bowling at heart would discredit you Graham or this site. I would not be concerned were I you - as the true believers thrive on having a site that allows them the opportunity of communicating to the fraternity at large. We consider totalbowling as the official mouthpiece of our Sport - updated, informative and always interesting. Your site and punctuality has allowed us, as advertisers, an opportunity to communicate with bowlers across the country and assists us bowling centre operators to understand and cater for the needs of our customers. Don't be discouraged mate...just keep up the great effort.
Roy Menachemson - Managing Director: BowlAustralia Group

Graham, dont worry there will always going to be some idiots in the crowd.

This would have to the best Bowling site in Australia (if not the world). Don't let to those FOOLS get to you. The Bowlers of Australia will stand up for this site (as you can already see).

To rest of you - find the nearest cliff & jump off - this world has enough negative crap in it already. To bag this site is just sour grapes. If you think you can do better - show us or shut up.

Graham the people that count certainly don't want to see this site fail.

Pour yourself a stiff G & T and remind yourself of what you have achieved in bowling without even using a bowling ball.

And for what you have done, thank you.

Graham, I was pleased to hear you say that totalbowling is here to stay, and so it should.

I agree with what has already been said.

I just want to add my support.

Keep up the good work. Tell the knockers to buzz off.

Greig

I just would like to say a huge thank you to the response of this post. I have had lots and lots of feedback regarding this and it's all positive.

I didnt do this post as an ego boost, more just to tell the people who choose not to support it that no matter what they do, this site will always ALWAYS be here. But I can tell you that the messages of support from people shows me that it all is definately worthwhile, and the people who don't want to be involved will be left behind.

A huge thank you to everyone.

Graham..dont thank us, thank you! without you puttin this site up here a lot of us(including me) wouldnt know wat to do..as im sure an awful lot of you on the forums would agree this is the best informative bowling site for the bowlers of australia. wat you do is excellent and truly if totalbowling was to go, then im positive a hell of a lot of people would be truly disappointed and wouldnt know wat to do with their spare time!

You do a great job...keep it up and be proud of wat you do and dont listen to neones crap..coz u dont deserve it!

Graham,

Just keep doing what you're doing. It's great and one of a kind for Australian bowlers.

Hell, I am not a great bowler, wish I was.. But I appreciate what you do here, and really enjoy reading the opinions of our top bowlers. So keep it up, and I will keep coming back and having a read.

I can imagine the type that want this to fail, small minded wallies who have nothing better to do and nothing to contribute.

Let me know who they and Brett and I will organise a special delivery from our employer :twisted: HA. Boom!

Great responses, Great support for a great site
We agree with everything that's been said
This site is vital for the Non-metropolitan bowlers to keep in touch with what's going on in the sport around the country

Thanks for being there, we'd be lost without it

Graeme and Nat O'Connor

Graham this is a trully amazing site and i have to agree with everyone else that has posted............it is the best site supporting our sport and many ppl not only in australia visit it but overseas as well

i have meet many great ppl because of this site and i visit everyday hehe

keep up the good work graham :)

Hi Graham

Sorry to hear that someone is bagging you but I would just like to say that www.totalbowling.com.au is one of the best tenpin bowling websites on the net! It is great to be informed of everything that is going on around the country in our fabulous sport. I'm like everyone else here, I check your site at least once a day to see what is going on. It is not a successful day without checking out Totalbowling. Lacky would definitely agree with me on this one!!

Keep up the fantastic work and don't listen to anyone else...TOTALBOWLING RULES!!! :D

HAIL to Totalbowling!! 8)

Kyles

graham,

Nothing wrong with your site my friend,
only wish it was around 15 years earlier when bowling and tournament numbers was at it's best.

chin up!

keep it up!

Catch ya!

tony s

Back
Top Bottom