Give Credit where it is due.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Well the time has come for me to have my rant for the day, and that is, those people who place squad listings on the site, and get a lot of entries via total bowling, would it be too much to ask to place the total bowling logo on your entry form. I am not asking for a massive logo, just somewhere mention on there that squad listings can be found on the total bowling. I mean this is a free site to one and all which is all well and good, but we scratch your back, how about you scratch ours, and promote the sport. I mean this is Australians number 1 bowling site, and it wouldn’t be possible without you the members, but it also wouldn’t be possible if I didn’t pay the ongoing costs at the end of the month for this site. At the end of the day we help you promote your tournament and get the bowlers, how about helping us by getting more people to this site, meaning more entries for you the tournament directors. If your scores are being shown live on the TBA site, the weekend your tournament is running, feel free to post that too, that way family, friends, mums and dads know where to view the scores instead of asking. Promote your tournament as much as you like, but give some credit to this site, if that’s where you are doing your squad listing, and getting your bowlers from.

If it is too much for you too put the logo on your entry form then don’t use the site to get your bowlers or do your squad listing.

If you would like the logo, feel free to ask.

Anyway that’s my rant for the day.

If it is too much for you too put the logo on your entry form then don’t use the site to get your bowlers or do your squad listing.

thats just about the rudest thing ive seen posted on here
if anybody needed any motivation to use another site there here it is

daniel d

daniel d

Now let me make a few things a little clearer for you to understand before you put your foot in it again…

TotalBowling allow the following to happen

1. Totalbowling ADVERTISE and promote ALL tournaments’ run regardless of the caliber of the event…
2. Totalbowling ADVERTISE and promote ALL Leagues run in ANY centre…
3. TotalBowling ADVERTISE most if not all bowling centres numbers and addresses and web address…
4. TotalBowling ADVERTISE AND promote any Skins or promotional event also…

For how much!

That would be FREE! So what does it cost to put a Logo or some sort of recognition in a thread/entry form…

Why don’t you ask a few of the Tournament promoters or League organisers how their numbers would be without adverting their skins, leagues or events on here…

I mean you can’t get an Entry form accredited from TBA without a TBA Logo on the entry form and a $100.00 fee has to be paid before you get the accreditation number…

TBA don’t

1.Run the squad lists like Kellie does…
2.Supply unlimited amount of sponsorship to keep these events on like TB does…
3.Sponsor the TV Show to go to tape a bowling event like TB does…

Would you like me to go on…

I think a Logo to be put on the entry form isn’t too much to ask…It’s not asking for money like TBA do, it’s asking for just a little recognition for the hard work she does with the site…

If the tournament directors had a problem with the post and thought it was rude, why have 5 of them since the post went up sent Kellie a message or email asking for the logo?

I am sick to death of your constant bagging and nit picking of the Admin of this site…If you have a better site to go to and visit… well **** off to it…

See now that would be the worst thing you have read on this site and guess what… I can say it because I am not admin…

It's a very simple sign of respect and thanks to have the totalbowling logo on an entry form. Totalbowling staff go out of their way to promote every aspect of tournament bowling in this country. Having their logo on an entry form a nice thank you.

If you run a tournament and have it promoted through the site, do the right thing, its not hard.

G

daniel d

Whats so rude about it Daniel????
If you want another site to visit than go to the one where your a moderator, you know the other bowling site where you have 30 or so members. Is it that you want to bag this site ,so you can get apprasal from your other site. Good to see you working together for bowling, not:mad::mad:

I don't think it's much to ask for a logo to be put on the flyer. For all the entries gained through this site for every tournament, this isn't much to ask.

Such a simple way to say thanks.
Adding a TotalBowling logo is so easy - its already made for you.
Not like anyone is asking you to design and produce one from scratch!

Thanks Kellie and all the other moderators who surrender their spare time to keep this site clean and running smooth.

Thanks to TotalBowling for supporting Bowling to such a high level.
:)

Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

im not saying that people shouldnt put the logo on there forms
i think it would be polite if they did
but they shouldnt have to face the question like that
and i dont think it is polite to ask it like that

please , working together for bowling you have no idea

o please dont ban me for saying that
please delete my account

Nah wouldn't dream of deleting your account, then no one would see all the useful info you choose to post on the site, you know working for the sport and all, seen you do so much for the game.

From here on in Daniel from me you get speak to the hand.

please delete my account

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l______________________________________________________________

I think that in starting the thread with stating that she was 'ranting', Kellie made it clear to everyone that she feels strongly about this issue. Might not have been the most polite way to put it but its difficult to interpret ones feelings through posting. Jason also feels strongly about it too so don't condemn him either for his post. I understand the post although I was taken aback by the initial post in that I felt I have been accused of not respecting this site but I know that's not right and I will in future try very hard to remember to do the right thing. Probably would have been a better idea if it was just posted as a request instead of a rant but what's done is done. I think its not a bad idea and I support this site. Just my 2 cents worth.
Dozza :):):)

seems to be to be the fair thing to me. if your event of whatever type gets a boost to entries because of TB seems only fair and reasonable to look after TB as well.
what's that old saying "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours".
Shoey

Dunno what you're talking about Kellie, Totalbowling is so wonderful I don't need to use entry forms :cool:

And no I'm not being sarcastic, seriously this place and my email is where it's at!

please delete my account

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your a clown mate go away and use your other site leave TB to the people that do care about what Kellie and Jase have done for the sport if I was admin i would have deleted your account after your first post again Double D your an ass clown

To Kellie and the crew of TB thanks for the job you do and eve tho I allready do it I will keep putting the logo on everything i have a part of

Scott Fryer

Now now moving on... I'd be lost without this site. Sure I'm another who's had a run in with Kellie but I couldn't be more appreciative for what she does for the sport. This website is the heart of tenpin bowling and without it the sport would be dead and buried so credit where its due, tournament organizes should feel honoured to have the TotalBowling logo on their entry forms

I think fair is fair, the site is provided as a free of charge service to the bowlers of this country (and the world). If you are going to use the site to promote your tournaments etc then it costs nothing to request the logo and put it on your entry forms. A little thank you in the posts about the tournaments doesn't go astray either.

Kellie, Jase and all the moderators give of their time and money to make this site work. Showing your support by saying thank you, and using the logo on your entry forms isn't too much to ask.

I definately think it is only fair to put the logo on entry forms.

As for providing this service free of charge, I don't see why it wouldn't be acceptable to charge a small membership fee per year, maybe even $5 or $10. Every bit helps, and it should be up to everyone to keep the site going, not 1 or 2 people putting their own money in.

Putting a TB logo on an entry is hardly a great impost and for ample reward by use of the site.

I do the odd entry form. Guys, can you PM or e-mail me a print quality version of the logo? (Vector or 300dpi, preferable true colour format.)

Thanks,
Jason

I don`t see it as a rant, I actually agree. I`m one of the guilty ones, that
just rush in and put things on the site and never give it a second thought, I know I need to manage my time better and take more notice of the facilities
that I`m using. I certainly am grateful that the site is there and can be accessed so conveniently, so Kell, I`ll try to remember, and please send me
the logo so I can use.
Animal

Hi Kellie
We really appreciate what you do for the sport of tenpin and promoting our annual tournament. Could you please send us your logo so we can put in on our entry form. Thanks heaps.
Kind Regards
Julie - Mackay Leisure Centre

please delete my account

Hey buddy would you like Tomato or BBQ sauce with that foot in your mouth or are you just happy chomping away on it as it is :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom