Why do I bother ?

Hi Graham,
Just putting my two bobs worth in with Total Support for Total Bowling.

Graham,

I guess some people have nothing better to do than cut down the tall poppies. I know how much you have done for this sport in Australia, and I for one, am very grateful.

Keep up the good work and just ignore the idiots.

Graham, Just ignore all the negative people, you do a fantastic job with the site and keeping us up to date with everything.

I agree with everyones comments, Total Bowling is well run and Fantastic I visit everydat to see what is happening in the world of bowling.

You have also done a great job with the sport aswell! :D

Yeah G,
I'll reiterate what everyone else has said before, I think it's a great site and by in large everyone gets on pretty well :D
I've met some very good people off here and it is a great way of seeing what goes on in the game.

Some people will always be negative no matter what.
Tell these negative pooftas to get stuffed :wink:

Graham,

You are doing a great job with this site and the tournament updates are number one. Forget about the people try to bring you down.

Once again, keep up the top work and see you at Dee Why.

Graham

Forget 'da twurps, they know very little of the dedication required to fulfill at this level and your important role. Its a thankless job.

BUT ..... I would just like to say to you ..... "thank you", for a job well done.

AND ..... while I am here congratulations on a superb "live events" broadcast and effort for the South Pacific Classic. Well done.

People do not ...... and never will ...... understand "The Tall Poppy Syndrome" until ..... THEY ..... are CUT DOWN.

Unfortunately they never become ...... a tall poppy and never experience the joy of being one, when that person is actually contributing to the system for the benefit of all bowlers.

They will never understand the ....cutting effect.... when the tall poppy is assaulted.

Keep up the good work.

Geoff

Graham..

1700+ registered voices cannot be wrong. Keep doing what you are doing as well as you have been doing it, and don't sweat the small minded stuff.

Broni 8)

I personally think that this site has done alot for bowling in Australia !! It's helped bring alot of bowlers together making teams stronger etc.

Who cares what other people think, because 9 out of 10 people love this site !! It supports bowling and sticks with it which is what we need!!

Thanks for the site Graham it's an awesome effort !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: Mandiiz :twisted:

Yeah great work Graham.
And I think it's more like 99 out of 100 people love this site!
Keep it up...I don't know what I'd do without it!

totalbowling web site

Graham I worked in the tenpin industry as a casual for 3 years and full time for 15 years. In that time I met a lot of professional people with just one focus and that was the BETTERMENT of bowling. Today the sport is healthy, it is coming out of a perceived rut, and the professional people with just one focus are still there, the names may be different, but the bodies are not. This sport
has always needed (and always will) those who are prepared to sacrifice a lot to ensure the sport survives and prospers. You are one of those professionals GRAHAM who, I am sure , knows how to sort the "wheat from the chaff". I only wish I had your computer skills when I used to run 24 game marathons and all the results had to be done manually, game by game, series by series......
The website you have created brings joy to many, promotes interest in the sport on a professional basis, and is a joy to behold.
For what its worth you have my total support, and thank you.

From the retired one : :)

Graham,

Id like to say thanks heaps for a brilliant site. Its quite obvious that alot of work goes into it daily to make it the best that it can possibly be. The people that have negative things to say don't appreciate the work that you do to bring the most recent information in the bowling world. =D>

This site is not only a way of getting information on up and coming tournaments, its a way for people to seek employment oppurtunities, voice an opinion on issues. This site is a way for people to talk about their passion with other people who know what they are talking about.

To those that don't like this site DONT COME IN AND READ IT DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT! :-$ don't sit there and say crap about it because well alot of us dont care what you have to say and are going to continue coming in here on a regular basis.

And well as someone previously stated if you think that you can do better prove it.

Once again thanks to Graham and the Admin for giving bowlers this oppurtunity. Keep Up the Good Work Guys.

Katherine :fadein:

Back
Top Bottom