What parts of the site do you use ?

Graham

Staff member
Just wondering what parts of the site people use ?

Obviously the forum, but what about the Centre Database, the classifieds?? Does anyone actually benefit from them ?

Any more ideas for the site as im in the middle of a complete redesign currently.

Cheers

yeh the classifieds are good always check them

also use the main forum, qld forum, tournament entry forum, and live scoring is good too

cheers

Main Forum, Junior/Youth, Seniors, SA/NT, Live Scores in the main, but I also have a bit of a lurk in most of the others from time to time altho the Job Search recently proved useful (and sucessful) :wink:

i use most of the forums, and also look at classifieds all the time, and the centre data base is good when u need centre numbers

Everything when I am interested in browsing - mainly tournament entries, squad lists (reading and posting - when I remember!), great to just keep in touch. Excellent for advertising tourns. and I really believe has added to the increase in entries here in Qld......live scores also.

Cannot stand the silly stuff - big boys toys!!!! Love positive suggestions but enjoy reading comments relevant to what I am doing at the moment and sorting out all opinions!! The BORED CHILDRENS game has driven me NUTS!!!!!!!

Great site !!!

Flower

I use the "view posts since last visit" link. I guess that means all forums and the "live scores, AU centres & classifieds."

FLOWER said:
The BORED CHILDRENS game has driven me NUTS!!!!!!!

Join the club... Wish I knew who the person was that posted that link, I'd give them 'bored' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously but, the site at the moment is great, I mainly use misc, main, yth, and vic, as well as classies, view posts since last visit, and the live scores.

I would love to see a shot database built up, altho it might take up a bit of space on the server.

Back
Top Bottom