walter de veer funk up

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the_kuniva

over the last 4 days i seen the worlds best funk up in walter de veer history as they cant even see there own loopholes everyday was a new challange with changing of rules. if this is what is gonna happen for nationals every bowler in walter de veer challange is screwed joseph we are not sandbaggers :p :p :p :p

the_kuniva said:
over the last 4 days i seen the worlds best funk up in walter de veer history as they cant even see there own loopholes everyday was a new challange with changing of rules. if this is what is gonna happen for nationals every bowler in walter de veer challange is screwed joseph we are not sandbaggers :p :p :p :p
ur Joking right?

Could you please explain? I'm lost as I only watched. What loopholes were discovered, rules changed.... ?

And I'm sure the committee would like to know who it is making these statements.

sorry my bad i asked dad and the new rule was they re done the handicap for each day so it makes it a little bit more challenging sorry

the_kuniva said:
we are not sandbaggers :p :p :p :p

For the people that are complaning and criticising the sandbagging, handicap and average changes over the roll off, how about getting over it or bowl in a scratch tournament such as rachuig to find your true ability and then you may not have anything to complain about only your self. You shouldnt have to rely on handicaps.

i wasnt there but its mean saying people r sand baggers they were just trying their best because they were in a comp!

well they redid handicape and if im not mistaken drooo said to stop any disscusion about this till further notice

dimi said:
hey cmon this post is old get over it
Sorry ALP did read it prop and i cant edit it ur right every 1 shuld get over it and bowl in rachuig like dad is and hope for the best

what should happen is they not change handicapp as they didafter day one . the tournament should have restarted after day two finished when mistake was noticed all bowlers agreed to what was relayed to bowlers at start . what happened with handicapps was what was asked before a ball was bowled and we were told this was not the case .only a fair comp is where rules dont change after two days comp and twelve games bowled.A lot of bowlers benifited by rule change but the ones not afected were penalised for bowling at the best of their ability and for sandbagging the organises said nothing could be proved so lets hope that next time their is a better way of running comps for Walterderveer.

yeah ur right i guess And johno whats done is done its 2 l8 and like i said in a previous post if u continue with saying ppl r sandbagging drooo will lock

I think it's best we all just move on from this topic and let it be sorted out later. the best thing is to let the team get on with it and leave all the politics to the side. congrads to the 2006 walter de veer team. do us proud

I didnt say players were sandbagging but the tournament organisors who your dad was part af knew before a ball was bowled of canges made were wrong and we should have been able to drop out with a full refund as the rules changed .or notify all bowlers in writing before weekend no.2

no i'm just leaving it alone and being mature i suggest you plead your case to the comitee and not on a forum then it'll all be sorted out i have nothing else 2 say on this topic well just see what happens in a meeting that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom