2) Wendy Burton total pinfall 5456
3) Jenine Cammane total pinfall 5437
4) Deb Mckenzie total pinfall 5435
5) Donna Martin total pinfall 5395
6) Lea Marchel total pinfall 5349
7) Cristina Morgan total pinfall 5344

Based on the rule changes:

More rules were broken in one rolloff than in history of tasmanian rolloffs
a standard needs to be set for the first day, changing the rules in mid stream is just unheard of as a devonport person that has witnessed the tournament but not bowled it was heartwrenching to watch although would like to congradulate garry and neil for making the team well done to all who made walter de veer 2006

signed rw :p

I would like to congratulate everyone that made the team this year. Special congrats go out to Neil Cook (AKA Meat Senior :D ) and the fight that Garry Lee showed to get himself over the line was an extraordinary turn of events. 255 in the 2nd last game was awesome to watch especially under the imense pressure. Last but not least I would like congratulate my mother Jeanine Commane. I am so proud of the way you came home on the last day and I think you showed the Commane/Gourlay never say die attitude to it's full extent. Once again congratulations to our 2006 Walter De Veer state team. I'm quite sure that you will kick some arse. Look out for Aaron ****son by the way. He's young, loud and confident. Those rides without looking at the pins were spectacular. Gives the crowd some great entertainment. Sounds pretty Tasmanian to me :D .

Comiserations to those that missed out. It was a great effort by all.

Peace
Chris

yeah what chris said lol congratz 2 every 1 that made it and to thoughes that didnt keep goin for it ;)

When there are handicaps involved, it complicates things.... It works well IF all bowlers bowl to their true extent, and not play the game with a calculator.

Congrats to all that made the team.

full standings

Men
Nick Berry h/c 55 total pins 5566
Alex Berry h/c 61 total pins 5507
Jamie Walker h/c 58 total pins 5503
Aaron D/ickson h/c 46 total pins 5457
Garry Arnol h/c 43 total pins 5425
Neil Cook h/c 63 total pins 5402
Garry Lee h/c 43 total pins 5396
----------------------------------
Micheal Dayton h/c 79 total pins 5362
Joseph Moraitis h/c 54 total pins 5334
Wayne Huxley h/c 69 total pins 5288
Micheal Johnson h/c 65 total pins 5287
Bruce Potter h/c 88 total pins 5286
Kevin Huxley h/c 64 total pins 5285
Simon Deane h/c 55 total pins 5281
Stephen Hayes h/c 52 total pins 5262
Scott Allen h/c 47 total pins 5227

Womens
Carol Huxley h/c 52 total pins 5512
Wendy Burton h/c 72 total pins 5456
Jeanine Commane h/c 85 total pins 5437
Deb MeKenzie h/c 79 total pins 5435
Donna Martin h/c 66 total pins 5395
Lea Marchel h/c 74 total pins 5349
Christina Morgan h/c 77 total pins 5344
--------------------------------------
Diane Backhouse h/c 70 total pins 5335
Andrea McCoull h/c 66 total pins 5317
Rebecca Walker h/c 60 total pins 5295
Julie Sculthorpe h/c 52 total pins 5286
Janet Jones 77 h/c 77 total pins 5271
Christine Huxley h/c 90 total pins 5188
Lyn Hawkes h/c 68 total pins 5162
Kathy Parsons h/c 62 total pins 5135

Its A Big disapointment to all concerned you can be in the team after the first weekend, not bowl a ball on the second weekend and be out of the team this concerns ALL bowlers

the_kuniva said:
Its A Big disapointment to all concerned you can be in the team after the first weekend, not bowl a ball on the second weekend and be out of the team this concerns ALL bowlers
How does that make sence. you can be in the first week then not bowl another ball and be out the second weekend please explain?
Chris

the_kuniva said:
they wern't allowed to change the rules on the entry form and all they did was put it back to the original rules, then something like sounds fair to me

This is what happens when they change handicaps systems halfway through tournaments some people went from 11th to 4th some went from 7th to 13th
without bowling a ball how heartwrenching is that i would hate to be that bowler

anyone got a copy of the entry form? i never even looked at one, just wanna see what it had stated on it.

well it was pointed out by the tournament director of the National Championships that they shouldn't have changed it in the first place, i'm upset for my father but we'll move on and he'll try his hardest to make it next year, that's just how the cookie crumbles

There was no handicap formula stated on the entry form what wasaid at the first day of rolloffs by the tournament director should have stood for 4 days the words that were stated on the entry form did not explain anything the words were AS FOLLOWS: " This tournament is a handicap event with the handicap in both divisions set at 100% of the difference between the players individual ave and a base figure of 220 rounded down in both cases WILL be re-graded at the end of each days play to set the new ave to be used the following day"

hadicaps should change............................ HANDICAP SYSTEMS should not change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom