Day 4 walter de veer last day

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it says all players will be re-graded, ALL players not just those who's averages go up

Y u so mad about it anyway kuniva it had nuthing to do with u so y shuld u worrie

there is a difference between a handicap re-grade and a handicap system change

Bowler X has league ave of 174
Day 1 H'Cap 46 (100% 220-174) Average for day 169
Day 2 H'Cap 51 (100% 220-169) Average for BOTH days 182
Day 3 H'Cap 38 (100% 220-182) Average for ALL THREE days 189
Day 4 H'cap 31 (100% 220-189)

so this is how it should have worked?

Please correct me if i'm wrong

the handicap system stayed the same, just averages were re-graded after each day like the entry form said, i don't know why ur upset:confused:

what you need to relise is that the handicap system was change 3 times which mean the bowlers standing changed each time i have no problem with a formula as long as it does not change during a tournament it is wrong to give someone false hopes and then take it away without doing anthing

y does it concern u were u bowling? or was ur wife or hubbie bowling its to l8 for that i understand the heartbreak but me and dad got over it like i said thats how the cookies crumble i no what ur saying but no need to say my dad sposbly called u a sand bagger kuniva

i will leave it at that it has nothing to do with wife or hubbie it has to do with fairness i like to see a fair comp it is a good comp

put itup with the committe not me mr.???? gonna tell us ur name and btw if it dosent concer wife or hubbie y r u so upset about it u wernt bowling

i was bowling in it and to see people go from being in the team the 1st weekend to being out of the team the 2nd weekend before they had even put a practice ball down sucks balls. and with the tournament directors set on keeping us dev guys out by trying to screew us over didn't quiet work. it only kept 2 of us out.

and with the thing about sandbagging. basically every bowler that tryed out for it did it. so trying to scare us with "sandbaggers will be disqualified" why don't they look at there own hobart people since they were the one's that were doing it.

I normaly don't get fired up to easily bout stuff like this, but this tournamnet was the worst tournament that i had been apart of. next time they should get a tournament director that actually knows what the hell they are doing!!!

Changing the handicap system basically every day except for yesterday is against the rules as i have been told this by someone who actually knows the rules fairly well. there was about 500 rules broken in this tournament!!!!

but anyway. congrats to the boys that got in and expecially to morilla for fighting his way into the team. i know that us dev boys are excited that you are in the team. and also congrats to cooky senior for getting in as well. it's a pitty that bec and stephen didn't get in because it would have been awesome to have an all dev team.

MANBEEF HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!

MANBEEF HAS SPOKEN! - MANBEEF TALKS THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS HEAD!!!

From what I understand “BOYMEAT” the change did not affect you, u just bowled CRAP!

My Understanding is the Tournament Committee were given incorrect information from TBA and made the correction once realised.

If your going to carry on like a show pony perhaps equestrian is more your sport – Leave the bowling to the real bowlers. As for Hobart Sandbagging – Just how many made the team? Maybe you’d like to provide coaching on this particular aspect of bowling?

U were told that 500 rules were broken – Does this mean u can’t count that high, u can't read for yourself or just someone’s MANPUPPET? All rules are set by TBA? Perhaps instead of acting like a boy you step up to the plate and talk to TBA about your concerns.

I only wish someone had filmed u bowling because there may have some money to win on Funniest Home Video Show.

Having said all that CONGRATS ON THE BOWLERS THAT DID MAKE THE TEAM –I’m sure u’ll be better team without MANSPAM…

S...T Iam glad for not making the Team This Year
Especial when I told from the Devonport guys that after a Friday night calculations Under the new TBA Rule to re Averaging every day They all better off ditching the balls to the gutter and start bowling on the last day
Oh God thats the Spirit:confused: :confused: :confused:
Joseph M

i didn't say that it did effect me and i know that i bowled crap. but it did effect other people and i was just saying that it is unfair to those people that were affected because the rules were changed.

i know that 1 person from hobart who sanbagged made it and i'm not going to mention any names.

and are you saying that i sanbagged??

you can tell Mr. Huxley that if he's got a problem with me... then he can be a man and say it to my face... and the same with anyone else that has a problem with me.

oh and joseph... we weren't actually going to ditch every ball... we said that that's all you had to do and you would be in the team after day 2. your just peed off becuase we were the ones smart enough to find the flaw in the rules and you didn't. and we wert just working out what we needed to bowl to get our averages so that we didn't bowl under them.

Monkey_Biscuit said:
MANBEEF HAS SPOKEN! - MANBEEF TALKS THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS HEAD!!!
From what I understand “BOYMEAT” the change did not affect you, u just bowled CRAP!
My Understanding is the Tournament Committee were given incorrect information from TBA and made the correction once realised.
If your going to carry on like a show pony perhaps equestrian is more your sport – Leave the bowling to the real bowlers. As for Hobart Sandbagging – Just how many made the team? Maybe you’d like to provide coaching on this particular aspect of bowling?
U were told that 500 rules were broken – Does this mean u can’t count that high, u can't read for yourself or just someone’s MANPUPPET? All rules are set by TBA? Perhaps instead of acting like a boy you step up to the plate and talk to TBA about your concerns.
I only wish someone had filmed u bowling because there may have some money to win on Funniest Home Video Show.
Having said all that CONGRATS ON THE BOWLERS THAT DID MAKE THE TEAM –I’m sure u’ll be better team without MANSPAM…
Is there any real reason to attack someone's game or style or even degrade them by calling them names?
common think about what this means.

not always looking for the loophole this one was obvious just by looking at the entry form

The De Veer rules keep changing because every year there is always someone trying to cheat the system.

It's not perfect, but it's what we have to live with.

If you have a better way, I'd love to hear it, but the TBA are just trying to even out the playing field a bit, so it can all be nice and close on the last day. Thats good for bowling ...

It sure beats watching guys bowl 35 over average for 18 games if they are re-handicapped after each day.

Look ... De Veer is a drinking tournament with some bowling thrown in. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom