Totalbowling Sport Series - 1st tournament

Gday all,
Just to let everyone know that this weekend, I will be organising the brackets..
For the for each squd we will be having as follows:$10 x 1... $5 x 2... & $2 x 3...
The $10 will pay 1st $60 & 2nd $20
The $5 will pay 1st $30 & 2nd $10
The $2 will pay 1st $16 only
For anyone interested or wanting to know more about the brackets, I will be at the bowl by 12:00pm to organise them.
First in best dressed so make sure you are early to enter them...

See you all there
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Dwambo I am giving you heaps of pre-warning now, I want to be in ALL the brackets. As for side pots.

Pay an extra $20 to Dwambo and every game is worth is $2 x (no. of bowlers), if half put in for it, each game is worth $36. Not bad payout and a good chance to win your entry back. Don't have to bowl well in all the games, just jag one hig score and the cash is yours. Payout is for every game!

See you all there early.

G

OK George I will put u in all of them.Just make sure u get there early still so u can take care of the side pots..
By the way well done on the radio !!!!!!!!!
For the ppl who didn't hear, George was on 4BC tonight at 6:30pm and he talked to them about the sports series, and told them all about it.George see u really are a radio STAR !!!!!!! Well done.

DWAMBO
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hi all , just to let everyone now we have 30 bowlers confirmed for saturday and will pay to 15 place at this stage we have 18 bowlers in a squad and 12 for b squad.

also brian from caboolture bowl has put up $300 for the first 300 game bowled in the sport series(will be handed out at the grand final nov 10th if won)

Back
Top Bottom