Sport Series 1 2004 (caboolture)

I'm Baaacck

Sorry the computers been out of action and I've been with Pilko today fixing it.

A squad for me please and I must say I'm looking forward to it.

See you there.

Thanks

hi all, numbers are going well at this stage we have 33 bowlers a squad has 21 and b squad has 12.

A SQUAD
george(mr7-9)
hamo
animal
jagga
steve hampston
darryl allford
pilko
kate wilton
mary flower
john w
adam lack
shayne melton
stephen batten (chucky)
lee mathey
darren suna
danny smith
carl bottomley (2 time defending champ)
don lindsay
gavin cavanagh
andrew drew
gary bernardin

B SQUAD
darren gallagher
vaughan white
sean m
jason borey
kellie hart
tim dawson
jason bayldon
dale stewart
dan borey
mark lawnton
dave hardy
jeff brigg

if anyone wants to book in just leave a post here.

ok george do your best with some odds!!!!

Ok...the first event for the 2004 series is shaping up to be pretty exciting with some new faces, awards and some new centres getting involved. If there is any Gold Coast Junior or Adult bowlers that would like to go up this weekend and have bowl in B squad then I am more than happy to give them a lift up and back. Just let me know here by leaving a post. I'm sure you Juniors down here could only benifit from the experience as well as match it with some of the best Adult and JUNIOR bowlers SE Qld has to offer on a challenging condition. Hope to hear from ya.

A SQUAD IS NOW FULL !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :shock:
B SQUAD HAS 14 BOWLERS

A SQUAD
george
hamo
animal
jagga
steve hampson
darryl
pilko
kate wilton
mary flower (the boss)
john w.
adam lack
shayne melton
chucky
jason walsh
darren suna
danny smith
carl bottomley
don lindsay
gavin cavanagh
andrew drew
gary bernardin
gerry cox
reg reichel
bruce doig

B SQUAD
dazza
vaughan
sean
jason borey
kellie hart
tim dawson
jason bayldon
dale stewart
dan borey
mark lawnton
dave (get a haircut) hardy
lee mathey
alson barany
bfcc

great turn out for the first tourny and we have to add about 8 or 10 juniors that can't bowl this one as it clashes with a roll off !!!!

as for A squad filling up , all i can say is eveyone like to get up early or you all love cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for everyone in A squad please be on time 8.30am checkin!! so we can get u started a.s.a.p.

dwanbo will be there running brackets for the gamblers out there again be early first in with money will get the spots!!!!

see u all bright and early sunday morning.

hi all , for the bowlers in a squad just to let u now that we are bowling across the house (all 18 lanes) it will be 3 to a pair moving 4 lanes .

i now have 2 spots in a squad if anyone wants to bowl!!!!

Back
Top Bottom