Sport Series 1 2004 (caboolture)

bfcc

date 18th jan 2004
caboolture bowl
2 squads a squad 8.45am checkin bowl 9am, b squad checkin 12.30pm bowl 12.45pm
cost $75 ($25 joining fee)
10 games scratch pinfall

condition...???? :twisted: :twisted:

please leave a meesage here to book in for the first sport series event or email me at [email protected] or phone 32036372 or ring caboolture bowl on 0754 956000..

see u all on the 18th...

the 50ft Tournament of Champions pattern? Is that all you got Jeff for the opener, hahahaha :D This will sort out the men from the boys. Let's see how many 5-7's, 8-10's will be left on this one.

A squad for me please

A for me as well Jeff so i can see ge-o leave his famous 7-9 and maybe lighten his pockets a little
hamster

Hey guys,
How ya going?? 8)
How was your christmas??
Just wondering, can you please put me down for A squad too?? :lol:
Thanks Heaps :wink:
Kristy

Hey Jeff,
Bad News.......
Unfortunately im unable to make it to the first sports series... :bad-word:
I promised mum that i would go to tamworth with her, and they're leaving bright and early on the 18th!! I asked if they could hang around for a couple of hours, but she said no! [-(
And i was just wondering if anyone can tell me when wednesday nights start??
Knowing my luck, i'll have to prebowl for the first week. :bad-word:
Anyways, Have a good one.
Best of luck for the fisrt of the sports series.
CYA's

Hi Jeff,

I would like to put my name down for B squad please
Looking forward to bowling in this series, so will see ya on the 18th

Jason Borey

no worries kristy, wed night starts back 21st jan !!!!! so u might have to do a prebowl... have a good trip see u when u get back.

Jeff........can you put Kellie Hart and Tim Dawson down for B squad please. They will be coming up from the Gold Coast to give the series a shot. Good to see!

Can you put me down for B squad thanks jeff.

Looking forward to having a go at this series. Should be interesting.

Thanks

Jason Bayldon

hi all , thanks for the replies everyone is in the squads they wanted, numbers are starting to grow with 15 in a squad and 8 in b squad . if you haven't booked in yet please do so .

M.I.A(missin in action) - so far the 2 time defending champ hasn't booked in!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom