Sport Series 2 (mt warren)

can you put me down for B squad please...

Hopefully work don't call me at last minute so i can bowl this one...

chucky

OK B SQUAD IS NOW AT 18 OUT OF 24

sorry about the spelling jason :oops: :oops:

dwambo is keen to run a heap of brackets for those interested be there early to get in.

Yeah Jeff,

With this great turnout which we look like having, I will be able to run plenty of brackets in both squads.
As Jeff has mentioned, you will need to get in early for them........FIRST IN BEST DRESSED!!!!!
Sorry, no booking in on here, as we are getting new people interested in brackets so it is not fair for someone to miss out if there is another bowler running late.

With this amount of bowlers, we should be able to run 3 x $2 and 3 x $5 in each squad. Depending on interest I may increase.

Cheers all...................... See yas there!! :wink:

I don't mean to be ignorant or sound stupid, but can someone let me know how these 'brackets' work???

thanks,

Gav

hi gav, brackets are a way of side betting u need 8 bowlers in each bracket, then it is head to head knock out -
round 1
1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5 1 game winners go on losers out

round 2
1 vs 3
2 vs 4 1 game winners go on losers out

round 3
1 vs 2

the $2 brackets payout is to the winner only $16, $5 bracket payout is 1st and 2nd $30 and $10, the bracket last 3 games but might be the 3rd game , 4th game , 8th game of the 10 games bowled.

hi all we now have 20 out of 24 for b squad :D :D will post a full squad list later.

DONT FORGET CHECKIN FOR A SQUAD IS 8.15AM BOWL 8.30
CHECKIN FOR B SQUAD IS 12.30PM

Did i just see that Graham bowling. :shock:

last time i bowled with you you shot a 290 ya smart arse.

And jeff things are looking great for that weekend. Shows how good things are in queensland

SQUAD LISTS

A SQUAD

vaughn
dwambo
gary bernardin
lawrie hill
carl
jeff
dave
darren suna
danny smith
jagga
broni
bruce doig
mark sheehan
hamo
drewy
pilko
greg kelly
john w
shayne melton
mary flower
niel lind
adam lack
kylie lack
kate wilton

B SQUAD
lee mathey
brian robinson
mark lawnton
george frilingos
brando
sean m
dale
dazza
jason pearson
dan borey
jason bayldon
jason borey
steve hampson
craig mccloskey
tim reichel
reg reichel
stephen batten
gavin cavanagh
andrew christopher
chris grundon
ted frost
amanda frost
graham w (the comeback kid)

ok that's 47 out of 48 we need 1 more for our first full house!!!

with a few weeks still to go george will have plenty of time to do some odds for this event.

sorry kriddle , i was phoned today for the last spot the best i can offer is first reserve :oops:

darryl allford is in b squad to make 48 bowlers!!!! :D :D :shock: :shock:

i will take a list of reserves and checkin times will be called if u haven't checked in i will call on the first reserve!!!!

ok thanks ben, if anyone who has booked in and can't make it on the day please let me now asap!!!!! so i can contact the reserves.

Back
Top Bottom