Sport Series Tournament 2

bfcc

hi all , we are about 4 weeks away from the second sport series tournament. this tournament is a sunday morning event with b squad filling fast . at this stage a squad has 6 out of 18 and b squad has 9 out of 18 , please leave a post or phone me on 32036372 to book your spot.

this tournament will be interesting with caboolture bowl having just resurfaced the lanes last week.once again there will be no shortage of oil in the heads with a good backend to help those who need it.

for the guys wanting to have a bet i am sure dwambo will be running brackets and sidepots and if you want anything else just see george he likes a bet!!
icon_biggrin.gif

hi bfcc,

please put me down for the earliest squad on sunday morning.

Cheers

Jon King

Me too Jeff, first thing Sunday sounds like a plan. It will be my birthday that day so I'd expect a cake and a small present from Dave and the other members of my fan club.

As per usual, I'll have some spare cash lying around so if it's side bets you want, you know where to look.

As for the lane conditions, come on Jeff, how about you give us a pattern with some oil on it!
icon_biggrin.gif

I think I might have already told you but can you put me and David Lloyd down for B squad ... The possibility of me getting up early and bowling well or slim to none
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Will c u's all there

Mark T Scott

Hi Jeff, Can you just remind me on what date tournament number two is and what squad am I in again? Also how are numbers going at the moment? I hope you are getting some good support from the bowlers cause this is a great event for everyone.

hi all, sean the next sport series tournament is on the 14th of april you are booked in for b squad.
times
a squad checkin 8.45 am bowl 9 am
b squad checkin 12.00pm bowl 12.15 pm
just remember if you want to play in the brackets be there early so dwambo can get them going (and yes we pay all the money back to the bowlers)

at this stage we have 22 confirmed bowlers.

CONDITION
the next condition will be from the PBA yes a mens condition and it will be tough but fair.

see you all on the 14th!!!

Hi Jeff,

Adam Lack here, regretfully i am having to withdraw from sport series no 2. I have work commitments that have changed to that day and i cant get out of it. very sorry. hopefully i can get to the next one.

sorry again
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

Put me down for this one. Prefer B squad,but A if you have to,as long as you l;et me know on this post. THANKS.

hi guys, thanks for all the reply's , jim your in b squad, lacky hope to see you at the next event.we have 25 bowlers confirmed and should have 30 for the weekend.

remember dwambo will be running brackets so if you want to bowl them gert there early so he get them sorted out before we start.

and to all the card carrying members of the GEORGE FRILINGOS FAN CLUB make sure you contact the president DAVE HARDY to arrange payment for george's birthday present.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Jeff B squad for me please.
Also,
I don't mind putting a few bucks towards a present for "Birthday George" because my cheque from last weekend was 25% more than George's payout and he was a little miffed, that an "old fart" with 2 sore knee's could stay in front of him ALL weekend

I was thinking that a vidoe camera might be a good present for the birthday boy....he could see himself bowling........but then I thought if that happened then he might see what we all can see and stop making all these claims about his game.....don't want to rob us all of a good laugh now do we??? ....
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom