Tournament 3 June 15th

bfcc

hi all just want to remind everyone that the next sport series is on the 15th of june. after a big turn out for the last tourny please book in early to get the squad u want (first in first served) . dwambo will be running the brackets so if you want to have a gamble be there early on the day.

the pattern will be the pwba 2001 fort worth classic

just wanted to bump this back up we are 2 weeks away from the tourny and numbers are growing please book in soon.we have 22 booked in so far .

a squad chechin 8.45am bowl 9am

carl bottomley
brian bates
jason bates *
jeff brigg
andrew drew
craig mcloskey *
tony hamilton
bruce doig
darryl allford
nev "nifty" caslte
aron midgley*
cameron algate *

b squad checkin 12.30pm bowl asap
wade goddard *
daniel muckert *
ben taylor *
peter lingaurd
shane hurst
kylie walker #
mick homles
sandra white #
liegh mcleod #
brandon qualischefski

* juniors
# female

hope that helps we are starting to get a good mixture of juniors and females bowling, with some of the best male bowlers on the tournament scene in queensland.

hope to see u there sunday the 15th.

tourny on this weekend 25 bowlers so far , if you want to bowl please book in .

see u all on sunday.

Sorry Jeff but i am going to have to sit this tourny out. USA cherry season is in full swing at work and I am going to be staring down a hand lens all day inspecting fruit. I know where i'd rather be :cry:

Sorry Jeff but i am going to have to sit this tourny out. USA cherry season is in full swing at work and I am going to be staring down a hand lens all day inspecting fruit. I know where i'd rather be :cry:

Well as you probably know Jeff...I won't be able to make it to this one now. Sorry. Hope to be back and fit for the next one though. Good luck to all.

thats ok andrew work is work, simon you are booked in b squad see u sunday.

as for sean get out of bed and hop to the line and bowl!!! gee u will use any excuse not to bowl!!! lol :D :D :D :D (get well soon mate and it's cards the first weekend you are out)

Good morning all,
Well just to let you all know that I will be there on the weekend to run the brackets. So make sure that if you are going to be in them to get in early.........

See you all there :roll: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom