Totalbowling Sport Series - 1st tournament

bfcc

hi all , i just need to get names of all the guys and girls coming up to the first tournament and what squad you want to bowl (a squad starts at 1pm , b squad at 3.30 pm). so far both a and b squads are half full so get in quick .please leave a post here or call me on 32036372 to confirm your spot!!

Better put me in A, thanks Jeff and ensure that I am in ALL BRACKETS and SIDE BETS PLEASE!!!!

Hi Jeff,

I think I have replied before, but B squad for me please

regards

Dale

thanks guys , dale your down for b squad and george your in a squad .we have 20 names confirmed at this stage .

For the guys who have forgot, here's a quick payout for the upcoming first event (based on 24)

Format : 10 games scratch on a variety of Sports Conditions laid down by the Kegel

Venue : Caboolture Bowl, Caboolture

Cost :

$25 once off joining fee - you get a Kegel shirt with 2002 TotalBowling Sport Series across the back. Also makes you eligible to recieve end of season awards.

$70 per event ($33 for games - $37 prizefund)

Prizefund (paying 1:2 - based on 24 bowlers)

1st $200
2nd $150
3rd $100
4th $90
5th $85
6th $80
7th $75
8th $70
9th $50
10th $50
11th $35
12th $35

Hope to see everyone there

thanks george we have now made a payout list based on 30 bowlers as numbers are doing well .

entry fee=$70 (game fee $33\prizefund entry fee $37)

1 - $200 = 5 times your prize fund entry fee
2 - 150
3 - 120
4 - 110
5 - 100
6 - 90
7 - 85
8 - 80
9 - 75
10- 70 = 1 in 3 gets money back
11- 35
12- 35
13- 35
14- 35
15- 35
overall series awards
1 - $600
2 - $400
3 - track bowling ball
4 - hammer bowling ball
5 - brando's pro-shop (bag or ball)

pionts will be awarded after each event 1st=100,2nd=99,down to last place , best 5 out of 6 results will count towards the overall winner.

sportsman's award sponored by northfield car sound - car cd player

Hi Jeff,

Could you put myself (Mark Scott) and David Lloyd down for B squad on Saturday. Let us know if that is good or if there are any problems.

Thanks

Mark

Jeff,

Sorry can you make that A squad for both myself and David, I forgot I have to work Saturday Night (Doh!!!). Could you also let me know what time A squad will finish and when you expect the whole day to finish (ie. presentations etc...)

Thanks

Mark

hi mark you and david are both in a squad , checkin is at 12.45 pm and bowl at 1.00 pm. b squad checks in at 3.30pm and bowls at 4 .00 pm we will be bowling 3 to pair and hopefully everything will be finished by 7 pm .

just to let everyone know we now have 15 for a squad and 13 for b squad .

hint:- for anyone wondering about the conditon it will be harder than anything we have put down before.and for guys who allways whinge about not enough oil
icon_biggrin.gif

jeff

can u put me down for B squad if there are any vacancies left

thanks

Hi Jeff, Adam Lack here, can you please put me down for B squad. Thank you. Lacky.
icon_smile.gif

hi mel so far mary flower is the only female bowling but everyone is welcome.

just to let everyone know we now have 30 bowlers
and i am looking at 36 bowlers ,still 3 to a pair lanes 1 to 12 , dwambo will be running the brackets so if you want to be in them arrive early and see dwambo(he is hard to miss
icon_biggrin.gif
)
i think george might be running a side pot just put up a post george to let everyone now how it works and how much to enter.

entey list so far-
a squad
graham
dwambo
garry bernardin
john whilliams
andrew drew
brando
alex
brian (superbrat) pilkington
george
mary flower
sid
sean
darrly
mark scott
david lloyd

b squad
dale stewart
vaughan white
jimbo
gerry cox
dave hardy
brendan heathwood
andrew christopher
lawrie hill
bruce doig
nev castle
tony hammilton
brian bates
matt smith
adam luck
me!!!

so there it is 30 bowlers there will be 6 more
spots 3 in each squad so get in quick if you want to bowl.

hi all we have had a few people change squads so a squad is now full but we still have 5 spots left in b squad.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom