Sport Series Golf !!

Hippy??

Who wants to play golf...(after today not me)

Place: Pine Rivers golf club.

Date: Sunday 30th of December.

Time:Tee times from 8.00am.

Cost:$30.00 for 18 holes with a motorised cart....$15.00 if you want to walk
(if you are super fit or MAD!!!)

Need to know numbers a.s.a.p. to keep the tee time or if there is enough interest to extend it....

Post here if you are interested......

p.s. side bets with Dwambo will be allowed:p

18 18 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next you will want 20 pins a game in the sport series !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on terry be fair we know your a single figure player ...........:p:p

Count me in! And just a word of warning, last time Terry said he hadn't played for ages he got around Wynnum in under 80 I believe.

PLAYER LISTS !!!!!!!!

dave
jeff
dwambo
magoo
terry
carl
peter m
jase
mark

as for handicaps you guys are joking !!!!!! i have never seen so many hustlers in one forum !!!!! and i am a poker player .....:p:p

jase - u can have 27 but u must play every shot when u get in a bunker !!!:D

terry - hmmm not sure with u , after carl's post about your last round i think we should make you drink a beer on every hole .... 18 cans your handicap will be however many u can drink !!!!!!:D

mark - you can have what ever handicap you want .... cost will be a fishing trip !!!!!!

carl - since you haven't asked for a handicap i think you can play off SCRATCH ..... at least then we might get some money back from money you have won on the lanes !!!!;);)

dwambo - was going to offer you the same as terry .... BUT i don't want anyone playing off 36 !!!! so you can use your club handicap !!!!!

magoo - will give you a shot for every minute you are at the clubhouse before the 8am start time ..... but will lose a shot off your normal handicap for every minute you are late (all bets are off if you stay at dwambo's) be fun watching you play off a minus handicap.

Well time for some action ....... After not being on this site for about 18 months, I thought I would look at this post.
Jeff...... after talking to magoo, he said if anyone was good enough to out drive him on smedleys he would run naked down the first hole. So everyone tonk away on 15.

By the way add these names to list: Dan B and John L

Look forward to the day. Also if anyone likes they are welcome to come on back to my place we can strike up the BBQ and make a day of it.... Dave how many bottles of red do I need. ( no sculling this time trying to keep it down!! )

Don't know why you would want to keep it down...good laugh when you couldn't...not that it has ever happened before...except for that time with the rum....:eek: look out for that dog:(

We need to get final numbers together as soon as possible so we can let the club know numbers. Also can those that are playing let us know if they need a buggy or if they want to walk....for $30.00 I wouldn't be walking...

Don't know how many are interested but if you would like to have some trophies on the day we are looking at puting in $10.00 a head to finance this. With a good turn out we will be able to give out a fair few golf balls on the day. Pine Rivers have offered me a decent price on golf balls ...I think that everyone would walk away with something......except for Magoo...hard to win anything on a negative handicap....;)

Just some more names to add

Andrew Mason
Jack Horner
Col Maslen
Chris White + 4
Michael Tats

Guess we should organise buggies soon Dave. And what are we gunna play on the day??

Sorry guys ... have to withdraw from this ... wont be back from Holidays with the family until the 31st.

Marto.

Was thinking of making it an ambrose....too many hassels with handicaps and stuff otherwise...let me know what you want and it will be done...2 man ambrose sounds good to me...maybe have a draw for partners...maybe select your partners....let me know?????

Would like to have final numbers by tomorrow if possible....

Good to see Graham is playing...need a good laugh this time of year...lol:p

Back
Top Bottom