Tony Hamilton Goes Back to Back!!

Bugger - and we weren't there to see it :(

I will repeat what everyone else has already said - there is no more deserving person than you to achieve what you did - a great sportsperson on and off the lanes, always ready with encouragement to those of us who need it, and a great bowler to boot. :p

congratulations Tony

Derek Adams shot 858 (258, 300, 300) at Nerang in 2003.
If I remember correctly George shot 858 earlier this year at Caboolture.
Tony would be 3rd I am guessing.

I think and don't hold me to this doesn't Pearson have the highest three game series in Qld, I am sure if I am not correct someone will let me know.

I think his series was 860 ?

Well done Hammo marvelous achievement... I agree with everyone else, couldn’t have happened to a nicer person on and off the Lanes.

Once again that is a huge achievement.

Tony Hamilton has become the 4th person in Australian history to shoot back to back 300’s and only the third Queenslander to do so.

11 February 2003 Derek Adams 300-300-258 = 858 at Nerang QLD
4th August 2004 Bruce Doig 300-300-249 = 849 at Caboolture QLD
03 August 2006 John Sullivan 300-300-251 = 851 at Forrest Hill VIC
26 October 2006 Tony Hamilton 257-300-300 = 857 at Aspley QLD
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who is next or better yet who will be the first to shoot the big 900?

To our great friend Tony "Hammo - Hamster - Jester" Hamilton,

What an absolutely awesomely fantastic achievement. Happened to a top bloke \\:D/

We are very happy for you
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

P.S. Tony, I will spank you good for this ;)
Love Rachel

P.P.S. I was first to bowl 3 x 300's at Aspley and we were racing towards who'd break 4 x 300's first. Well you smashed that and then to add salt to the wound you do BACK to BACK......At least you never do things by half.
Great stuff buddy and I'm glad I was there to witness it.
Brad

A big congratulations Hamo! A remember saying to you just last week that you had been shooting the lights out recently and that I thought something big was about to come from you. A awesome achievement mate.

Fanastic effort Tony. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Again, congratulations from everyone here at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl.

Hi My no 1 Son
Fantastic see what you can achieve when you believe.
Could not find a prouder Mum

Love from us all

Peter Ryan and no 2 David if he knew.

Well TONY you are the Man it was so Good to be there and see you bowl Back to Back 300's :eek:nfire:
Keep up the Great Work Champ
Leon and Gloria=D>

Mr. Hammo,

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! U ARE A BLOODY CHAMPION!!!

As soon as I heard the news I was like OMG he did it while I wasnt there :rolleyes: but I was and still am so proud of you! That is one awesome effort and you truly deserve it. I'm sure you'll do it again! I love ya champ!

Taya

Back
Top Bottom