David Rosser Goes Back To Back

Forbesy

A huge congratulations goes out to David Rosser for going back to back tonight in the Tuesday Mixed Singles tonight at Orange.

Using his Storm Domination he shot 300, 300, 251 & 222 for a huge 1073 series.

I have attached a printout sign by our league secretary as verification of the great effort. :smiley.php: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

Attachments

• Rosser300.jpg
    Rosser300.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 237
Absolutely incredible bowling Dave! You've truly earned the title of Storm King! My mate just sold his Paradigm Domination today but after I tell him about this, he will surely regret it! :movingtongue:

It must have been an incredible feeling to draw as close to that elusive 3 x 300's in row as you did. What was going through your mind?

Congratulations Dave, you've raised the bar with that phenomenal effort!

Good on you David, Hope to see you do the same thing in November in Bathurst when Alan and I come and visit.

Once again A Really Big CONGRATS David........

dave that was the most impressive thing i have ever seen in any sport. its great to know a sportsman with the mindset that you have.
well done and keep it up.

Yes outstanding indeed…31 strikes in a row, but too shoot 34 strikes out of 36 is an unbelievable effort…

Great series both the 851 and the 1073

Well done mate…:smiley.php:

Congratulations David on an outstanding achievement and welcome to the club.

Also being the first New South Welshman to do it.

Well done again,

Tony Hamilton

What a waste, coming off a string of 31 in a row and no team-mates to stick him for drinks! ;)

Great effort though

great bowing dave well you should of had one or more an canberra but 10pins well didnt stop you this time

well keep it up :p

grub caitlin

catomfg.jpg

far out man, thats huge..!
well done

That's just superb.

Just picturing the growing crowd with every strike thrown....after 31, there must have been a few dozen there!

Congratulations mate, just an awesome effort.

Back
Top Bottom