Tony Hamilton 258 - 300 -247 = 805

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
Tonight in Haros Triples league at Aspley Bowl Tony "The Gerbil" Hamilton threw an amazing 258 - 300 - 247 for an 805 series!
This was Hamos first ever 800 series and his highest ever string of 22 strikes in a row! I believe this is also his 7th 300.

Well done Hamo, it was great to watch your magnificent LANE #1 GOLDEN NUGGET smash the pocket shot after shot! :wink: Had to throw that in. :wink:

4th week of league and already the high game and high series awards look to have found a home. Could be a hard tally to catch.

This might now get you down to bowler number 3 in the Dirty Bombers hey? DB3 won't be very happy! :lol:

DB1 signing out.
Well done again mate,
Ronnie.

Well i was there to watch fellow team mate Tony Hamilton bowl his 300. what a game, every ball was great. Finally takeing db3 position away from me, ahh it was good while it lasted. With that money you won you can know clean those balls of yours, once again well bowled,
DB2 out

Hammo

You never cease to amaze me you are the "ultimate" and you only get better with time. No punn intended about your age :D

Congratulations on your 300 and also your first 800 (I thought you had bowled 800 b4) keep up the good work.

Hope the family is well!

Take Care
Jon & Sam

hey gerbil well done mate it must have been all those hours of practise you have been putting into your game :shock: :shock: :shock: hold on that's your golf game u have been working on :lol: :lol:

well done tony now if u can just learn how to play cards !!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I know the name, but I can't put a face to it anymore. However, that's a sensational night of bowling. Congratulations TH. I'll be avoiding you for awhile. :wink:

Well Done Gerbil!!!

Can you do that again for us on wednesday night???

It must off been all those off shots you had on wednesday night that made you bowl so well. ;)

Good to hear your doing well. Catch up with ya soon

TREV

Back
Top Bottom