Tony Hamilton Goes Back to Back!!

Great to see you back in form mate.
Congratulations on a fine effort
"Saw the 'video' loved your work"
Animal

Tony congrats on an awesome effort. It's great to see a nice guy make some good scores.

I think and don't hold me to this doesn't Pearson have the highest three game series in Qld, I am sure if I am not correct someone will let me know.
I think his series was 860 ?
862 for Pearson.

Congratulations Tony on a magnificant achievement. :)

Thank-you everyone who has posted, phoned, texted or congratulated me at Aspley Bowl.

I really appreciate it. I also feel a little embrassed by it. All i did was try to be consistant and make good shots. I was just fortunate that the pins fell 24 times in a row.

I was bowling with the World Class from Legends/Lanemasters. I like to also thank Dino from World Class Bowling for introducing me to their product.

I've gotten alot out of my chosen sport, tenpin bowling, I just hope i can give something back.

Thanks again everyone,

hamo
tony hamilton

I think and don't hold me to this doesn't Pearson have the highest three game series in Qld, I am sure if I am not correct someone will let me know.
I think his series was 860 ?

Kellie you are spot on - my mistake, sorry Jase. 862 as Tiger said. It was the Australian record until it got broken 13 days later or something by Anthony Flynn with 887 at Geelong..

Fantastic bowling again Tony, champion effort.

I really appreciate it. I also feel a little embrassed by it. All i did was try to be consistant and make good shots. I was just fortunate that the pins fell 24 times in a row.

Ever the humble person - its a great achievement tony and dont let anyone tell you it isn't.

I've gotten alot out of my chosen sport, tenpin bowling, I just hope i can give something back.
Every day you show up & start joking around & just being yourslef you make people feel at ease - you give something back everytime you do that hammo....

well done tony great effort!!!!

Originally Posted by hamster

ok you start by buying all the drinks you owe the team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day you show up & start joking around & just being yourslef you make people feel at ease - you give something back everytime you do that hammo....

So true Dale, so true and being a genuine person and really showing in interest in other people also.

Everytime Tony see's Shontay and Khynan he asks how they are bowling and spends time to find out about them!!!

He's definately 1 in a million (in more ways than 1 too :rolleyes:)

Nice Work Tony! It's always nice to see one of the good guys bowl a 300 let alone 2 in a row. You rock the casbar!!!!

Another fine display by a member of the Hamilton Family Strong tough and Fearless to achieve any thing that comes our way! If this is something to go on to well I'm pretty sure the Haaaaaammmmster will do even more in the Zen of Bowling. Yes Tony, you now have the power! Very proud of you, you must of had the eye of the tiger, That Gold! Your brother David. Talk to you soon! Unbelievable Bowling Bro!

Hey Tony,

You are indeed the man - 24 strikes in a row is simply amazing.

Even in today's world of super aggressive balls etc it is still a monumental achievement to go back to back 300's and you thoroughly deserve each and every accolade you receive.

You are one of the games real nice guys talking to anyone (even people like me:D ) and always good for a joke and a laugh!!

Keep up the great bowling and hopefully you can show me the way in Redcliffe.

Cheers Mate

Steve
(The 5th Teletubby and no I'm not the gay one :D :D )

Yeah well done Tony! Nice bowling.

P.S Next time I am playing against you I am going to get a sub in LOL. Thanks for the whooping last week mate!

Back
Top Bottom