Tony Hamilton Goes Back to Back!!

Easy Tiger

Tonight at Aspley in the Haros Triples League, Tony Hamilton shot back to back 300s, scoring games of 257, 300, 300 for an incredible 857 series.

1177888020.jpg

Great work Hamster, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Congratulations!

Thats awesome
deadset amazing stuff

congrats tony

a question if anyone knows whats the highest 3 game series recorded in Queenlsland, would 857 be it.

Great bowling Tony - congratulations champ. =D> =D> All three back to backs in the record books by QUEENSLANDERS!!!

Thats awesome
deadset amazing stuff
congrats tony
a question if anyone knows whats the highest 3 game series recorded in Queenlsland, would 857 be it.

Derek Adams shot 858 (258, 300, 300) at Nerang in 2003.

If I remember correctly George shot 858 earlier this year at Caboolture.
Tony would be 3rd I am guessing.

dead set legend mate couldnt have happend to a nicer guy.

congrats mate from all the green family

wow go tony go tony its your b day its bday lol great work hamster the back to back to back 300 wont be far mate lol

Congratulations on back to back 300's Hammo!! You don't see those very often. Also, great series!!

Well done!!

Kyles & Lacky

Introducing Australias answer to Robert Mushtare! ;)

Absolutely sensational mate.
I have sat in some bowling alleys and watched some great bowling over the years mate, but that was the best i have ever seen.
Unreal mate, i am so happy for you.

I don't know how you controlled yourself, i was nervous as hell watching you.

It was great that the Dirty Bombers greatest fan was there to see it also mate. She also says congrats again! I will try and post her video footage for a bit of a laugh later.

Good onya mate, great bowling.

Good onya Tony "Gerbil, Hamster, Mushtare, Where was your daddy?" Hamilton

Ronnie and Susy

Well done Tony Great work!!!!

Along with Monday night's effort not a bad week

Congratulations
Jase Lynam

Congratulations Tony. A terrific effort. Wish I and your #1 fan were there to see it.

Tony mate, what can I say. I am so happy for you right now. This is the best news I've heard for a long time.

If only I was there to see it!

Greg & Susannah

Congratulations Tony,

Back to back 300 games, winner of the Western Open, Scratch winner of the last Twin Tour and another 300 within the past 3 months. I would say that is exceptional bowling.

Glad to see the Legends balls are doing their job so well for you.

Tony,
You,re performance was World Class

Well, Congratulations Tony, That is just a super display of bowling tonight. I'm so glad your our Anchor, DB3, Jester and Mate. Couldnt be more proud or happy for you. You deserve everything, just the way you conduct yourself on and off the lanes is awesome. Im glad I was there mate, Worls Class bowling mate.

Back
Top Bottom