Tenpin Tails Syndicate

Has anyone followed my new horse Kadek the last 2 weeks. Has won the last 2 weeks and maybe again this week.

Deano

Congratulations to all involved. The first win is always very exciting, no matter what the code. I've noticed Kadek been going quite well Deano...bit unlucky last start. Seems to like doing it tough in the run.

Yeah Kadek has been going really well. Had no luck last time and had to do a bit to much work. He should be racing on Thursday week at Mildura then all going well hopefully across to Adelaide at Globe Derby for a heat and final. He will only keep improving.

Congrats guys for the dogs win. I told all the guys that he would go well because i thought he should of improved from his first few runs and also i thought the field was a tad weaker than what he had been racing against.

Keep it goin all.

Deano

So Deano, do you just have the 2 horses - The Jazz Man and Kadek?

Keep us informed as I don't normally follow the horses but will keep an eye out for yours.

Liz

I actually have 3 horses. The Jazz Man has gone for a spell. I have Kadek and another one which will race in about 4 weeks or so. She is a 3Yo filly called Coolreb. She hasnt raced for about a year. Apparently she is the best of the 3 that i have. Only time will tell i guess.

Deano

Well Kadek is racing at mildura today. He is in race 5 number 9. He is $9 in the odds but will start shorter than that. He is a big chance. If he drew the front line he would win. Fingers crossed.

Deano

Yeah he did well only got beaten by second by a head. If we had the run US Marshall had maybe the result might have been different. He will be in next Wednesday night at Mildura.

Deano

Just thought i would let everybody know that Kadek will be racing tomorrow night at Mildura in race 4 number 11. Its a bad draw but does drop a little in class though. Good eachway chance without surprising.

Deano

Just a quick update on the dogs,

Tommy Tenpin -out for about 2-3 weeks had a sore tooth removed, we believe he was running in a bit of pain.:(

Madden Flyer - still recovering from a cracked leg but is all healed and should be able to race again, we will find out in about 3-4 weeks.:p

New dog coming soon- when we find one ready to race. May bring one down from QLD???:surrender:
Grumpy

Very unlucky and very supprised there was no protest (5th against 4th) for interferance. Maybe next race.;);)
Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom