Tenpin Tails Syndicate

Yeah got pushed 4 wide at the bell which made it hard but to his credit was a big run. Probably the best he has went for us to be four wide and only get beaten 7 meters. When he got checked about 100m out had to stop driving him cos other horses wheel was between his legs and could of possibly fell. There were a few words said. Off to Nyah Tuesday night and we drew barrier 10. We must have ran over a black cat or somthing.

Deano

We could eliminate the black cat problem for you if you like. After all, we do own greyhounds !! ;)

Liz

Well Kadek is racing tonight at Nyah. Is a good each way chance again. Never far away. Daniel i will put the $5 i won at the marathon on as well.

Deano

I reckon youve only gotta beat douglas's horse. You've got the rest of the field covered i reckon. Hopefully Lombo Socialite cant get the lead and has to sit outside. Kadek will be coming home, il have a few dollars on him.

sorry deano but over the short trip i think you mite end up 5th again but you can always try and get some money back on me tomorrow in race 2 at moonee valley hehe gave 40 meters start yesterday at the bell and went down by 4 meters charged energy is ready to win but i hope your horse is in the $$$ tonight for you anyway deano good luck

well done deano **** now i have to win your making it hard now get me on next start with a claim

Great run last night ,well done.
Had ten each way, paid well.
Oh by the way I also got the first four:D:D:D:D

Grumpy

Well done Deano. Had me sitting on the edge of my seat..........

That win and 1st four certainly boosted our TAB account !!

Good luck today statesman - will be watching as usual........

Liz

Tommy Tenpin returns to the track this Sunday at Sale Race 1 No 4. First race back since having a tooth removed, don't like the box draw but he has won from box 5 at this track over this distance.

Grumpy.

More news on Madden Flyer later.

Well hope all you guys got on him. Was funny though we didnt even pull the plugs. Not that we didnt is that we couldnt get them out of his ears. Made the win even more satisfying. I think he will go around at Mildura next Thursday arvo. Still think that there are plenty of wins in him as well.

Deano

Hey Statesman, what happened today?

Considering where you finished and Daryl Douglas just in front of you at the finish, must have been an incident in the race.

As they say "There's always next time".

Liz

Kadek is in on thursday at Mildura. He has drawn barrier 10 again. Fingers crossed.

Deano

Yeah it looks that way. Its a tough field but he just keeps improving with each run. He has done a treat since his last start. I rekon we will get about $10 on Thursday. They will know that he is in the race and will be right in the finish. There seems alot of speed in the race and a few of the horses that are off the back row like to make mid race moves so the speed should be on nicley. Fingers crossed.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom