R.i.p. Rhonda

grumpie

Well with Sale's Senior Shield team heading off to Ballarat next week, we thought that Rhonda may like to pay her old stomping ground a visit. It is with much regret that I have to inform all that Rhonda has passed away.

It happened unexpectedly and as a result it was quite a while before her already deceased body was found in a bedroom. The circumstances were suspicious and there have been some suggestions thrown around about what may have caused her demise. I am certain that I would not be allowed to mention those suggestions however given the imagination of some of you colourful characters out there that knew her, I have no doubt you will come up with a way that they can be described on here !!!!!!

If anybody is interested, she had a very small farewell ceremony and is now residing at the Sale tip. Who knows, she may have found some off spring out there.

It has been requested that you do not send flowers but possibly some of the team members may be in need of a drink when in Ballarat to help forget their dear departed friend.

Liz

My Money Goes on Chandler sneakin around there He's obviously missed (Or got so excited he's tried to make another access point)and made a puncture and did'nt take the puncture repair kit

I can see this thread will go far :-& :-& :-&

Cheerz
Kevin

Well Kevin, as we don't know how long Rhonda has been deceased, it came to mind that he was down here in July. :oops: :oops:

Liz

I Have heard he like's Rubber and Plastic with Vaseline and a Donkey....Sorry bit of an Exageration No Donkey....lol

Good old Rhonda, providing satisfaction right until the bitter end.
She should provide inspiration to us all.

I think Deano will be very upset that one of his dancing partners has passed over.;)
Maybe we could arrange a seance for those individuals that wish to say their final goodbye's. :shocked!:

Rob

I can just see they sadness and tears running down deanos face as the news was passed on that rhonda had passed away.

Im sure she will be sadly missed by quite a few.

As she has been the topic of the latest conversation with Country Cup being held in Sale this weekend, I thought I would bring this thread to the top. For those of you that may not have heard the news..........

:cry:

Liz

it couldn't have been me kev

i was with susie when that happened, but i know you weren't home

Sounds like she was pack raped - very deflating news indeed. Never mind, you will just have to recruit her daughter!!! At least she knows how ride all sorts of shots and I believe she is a good positional player and hard working. Very team orientated - yep she's the one!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom