Tenpin Tails Syndicate

Kadek was scratched today. Had an elevated temperature which is on the improve already. Wasnt worth risking the horses health. The horse comes first.

Deano

Tommy Tenpin is running on Sunday, race 11 box 7. Doesn't look like too tough a race for him hoping for a win, who knows what will happen I hope he doesn't get knocked out of the race like last week.:confused:

Madden Flyer has a change of kennels and even make a guest apperance at Narre Warren bowl on the way through (she needed a drink:JD:) to her new home in Kilmany, she is about three weeks from trialing and about 4-5 weeks from racing. So look out.

Nah because he was crook and we scratched him they give them like a 2 week enforced layoff. Its all good he should be racing friday week at mildura.

Deano

Must say i didnt think he could win in that field friday night Deano. Proved me wrong, and i backed the wrong horse :S lol

All i will say is that he is better than everyone thinks. He drew 2 at Mildura Wednesday night. He will be improved from Fridays run as well

Deano

Gaining a lot of respect now tho? Beat a pretty handy field the other night. Should get a nice sit from the two hole. Finally drew a gate...yay

Yeah he drew well for a change. Does have the gate speed to lead but the 4 and 5 come out hard and would put to much pressure onhim. Should settle roughly fourth or fifth and hopefully run over the top of them. Isnt is funny he is favourite and they dont give him much of a chance in the paper. Time to prove them wrong.

Deano

Got a horse in tonight at Nyah Race 2 no 9. Bob Terwilliger is its name. Having its first run for us. Fingers crossed. Its favorite.

Deano

It's been a while since we've all been here. Good luck tonight Deano.

Tommy Tenpin is FINALLY over all his injuries. He ran yesterday in qualies at Sale and has made it into the final on Sunday evening. Here's hoping for a good run from him.

Liz

Well that was a flop. Somthing must of went wrong. Got Renrow in race 5 at Bendigo today. Just a place chanv=ce

Got some horses in at Mildura tomorrow night. Mite get a nice change of luck hopefully.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom