Tenpin Tails Syndicate

If you want good odd's bet interstate on her...........lol

Gary..........................................................:cool:

Strike Alot is running tonight at Warragul with a chance at a place at best. Lets hope she supprises us all.
Spirit Assassin starts racing this Saturday at Sale in a qualifier for the following Sundays races all we hope for is a start an that he doesn't hurdle the dogs in front of him instead of running around them:rolleyes:
I mentioned about a syndicate starting with 5 dogs in it. They have brought forward the starting time of this because one of the dogs is ready to run.
Expresion of interest is now open and Monday is the day the syndicate starts. Here is the list of the dogs

Unnamed a dog Sire Brett Lee
Dane Thats Perfect
This one ready to race

Unnamed a bitch Sire Carlisle Jack
Dane All Saints
Ready to race in 6-8 weeks

Unnamed Dog Sire Legs Ahoy
Dane Far Star Girl
About 8 weeks of racing

Unnamed bitch Sire Leg Ahoy
Dane Far Star Girl
About 8 weeks of racing

Unnamed Bitch Sire J's Jon Henery
Dane Dr Cindy
About 12 weeks of racing
Another pup about to be perchased which will make 6 dogs

If anybody interested pm me and i will pass on info;)
To me this sounds like it could be fun to be a part off.

Strike Alot should be Racing at Traralgon on Friday and as far as we know she is back to grade 5 there so we are looking for some good things ahead.

Spirit Assassin won his qually last night and will be racing at Sale next Sunday. His run was a little slow but he did check every dog in the race and won by 3-4 lengths. So lets hope he races well next week.;) :rolleyes:

Good to see that there is so much interest in the syndicate run by Sale Greyhounds. Especially the non-locals. If any of the Melbourne shareholders are coming down to Sale to watch a race, please contact us first as we will be happy to put you up for the night (depending of course of availability of guest room). Looking forward to having some fun.......

As for Spirit Assassin, he won his heat in 25:81. Gee I certainly hope he can run much faster Sunday. It is obvious that being the kennel mate of Strike Alot, she has had some words with him about all the knocks and checks that she has received so far. Of course Spirit being what he is, obviously decided to get back for what has happened to his favourite girl and hit and bump anything on four legs in the race!! \\:D/ \\:D/

Liz

Unfortunatly with the not so good performances of Strike Alot lately we may have to retire her and get a litter out of her and try again, lets hope she proves me wrong and lifts her game. A couple more races to see how she goes;) ;)

Spirit Assassin gets his first start at Sale on Sunday Race 1 Box 4, all we ask is for a good run to build him up.

Now congrats to those people who are now share holders in the Sale Greyhounds syndicate, Wow did these shares sell like hot cakes.
Hope to see you all at Sale on the 28th for the bbq at the track, we also hope that Salegrey Tabaret gets a start that day and does us proud:D
Further info on the way.
Gunther

Well it seems that the Tenpin Tails Syndicate is slowing down currently. :(

For Grumpy and myself it's still all a go as the Beast of Burden Syndicate now has a 2nd under it's belt from the first race of Spirit Assassin. Hopefully he will keep us travelling around the tracks.

It was great to see some of the shareholders on Sunday night at Sale. Unfortunately the Syndicate has not had a dog race as yet but that's OK as technically we are not paying for June. Hopefully the first dog will hit the track in the next week or two though.

Well given all that, we know that there are a few wins coming up in June - just because we will be away !! :mad:

Oh well at least the race callers will have peace and quiet whilst we are away in the wonderful wet and cold summer of Europe.

Liz

hello from Budapest
Good to see Salegrey Tabaret running on Tuesday, good luck to all in the syndicate.
Spirit Assassin is running at Sale on Sunday, trying to remember what day it is over there, to much celibration over here never sober too remember what day it is over there.:rolleyes: :silly: ](*,)

Well another few dayz have passed (we think) as we are still not sober. The rotgut just gets stronger here.:cool:

What a great second from Spirit Assassin - obviously waiting for his first win till we get home.

Strike Alot is running at Traralgon on Friday, Race 10 I think.

Remélem hogy vasárnap a Spirit Assassin fog fütni mint a szél.

Goddam Hungarian keyboards!!!!!!

Still not sober but great to see Strike Alot show some form hope she continues to do so;)
Here is hoping Spirit Assassin wins on Sunday:D
Cant think of any more at the moment gotta sober up some time:rolleyes:

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Sale Greyhounds for their very generous sponsorship for Sale Cup. It was good to see them come on board again this year. They are a great club who are always trying something new and innovative for the sport.

As for the racing, well what can I say. It was an absolutely beautiful run on Friday night at Traralgon that gave Strike Alot her 3rd career win. She was a wonder to watch. $4.90 for a win - even better !!!!

Unfortunately for our other syndicate, Spirit Assassin came away with an injury and has had to be stood down for 3 weeks. It was heart breaking as he had such a big lead on the others and then to see him saunter in in 8th place - tragic.

As for the people in the Salegrey Syndicate - well you must all be over the moon. To see Salegrey Tabaret with 2 2nds and 2 1sts (after last nights great effort) in only a month. Then with the new dog winning her first race as well. There is a lot of free drinks flowing in Sale. Here's hoping that this is only the beginning of something good.

Liz

Just to keep some of you up to date - Salegrey syndicate has just purchased it's 6th dog. I do not know much at the moment apart from the fact that they are hoping to get the name Salegreys Shiraz.

For those of you who get WIN news (I presume it will be this area only rather than all of country Vic) there is an interesting :rolleyes: interview on the news tonight. Peter Johnston from the Sale Greyhounds will be talking about the syndicate as well as yours truly. Let me tell you, it's much easier talking about bowling!!!

Good luck to the Salegrey dogs running on Sunday and also watch out for Race 8. In honour of my dad's 70th birthday, this race has been named after him.

Catch you all later

Liz

Just to let all know that Strike Alot is to run at Warrigal tonight in race 10 box 2. Hopefully she will run in the top two and go into the final next week.;)
I think she will at least run a placing for us if she doesn't get interfeared with too much:mad: :cool:

Just to let all know that Strike Alot is to run at Warrigal tonight in race 10 box 2. Hopefully she will run in the top two and go into the final next week

Well done Strike Alot (2nd) into the final...:D Final same day? and also let us us know of box draw too.

Gary..............................................:cool:

No doubt you are all aware that Strike Alot has drawn box 6 for tomorrow night. It's a big race with a tough field. I'm personally not expecting anything but then again you never know what can happen.

Also congratulations to syndicate members on a wonderful win by Salegrey Georgy at Sale last night. She ran a great race to give her 2 wins in a row. :)

Liz

Box 6 she has won from box 6 before good luck to all in syndicate will put her in my Quaddie and a tri..........................;)

Gary.............................................:cool:

Well it's been a while but things are still progressing. Strike Alot just keeps pounding the sand at Traralgon. She ran in a Free For All last week. Way beyond her means but she put in a beautiful run. She is a very honest dog who always gives her best. Now she is back to a Grade 5 and running again this Friday. The owners are all keen as she is only 1 point behind the leader at Traralgon for Dog Of The Year. \\:D/ \\:D/ What a trooper she is, who by the way, started her racing career a year ago this weekend.

As for the Beasts of Burden dog, Spirit Assassin, he is back from injury now and has had a 3rd and a 2nd with a spot in a final on Sunday at Sale. Some pretty tough competition for him but then again, he did get lucky and got the outside box. However he is still young and has to learn the ropes of racing. However, if he was to produce a win on my birthday, well - I'm not going to complain!!

The Salegrey syndicate dogs have been a bit quiet lately. At this stage Georgy is the best performer, who by the way is now a Grade 4 dog at Sale. As for Tabaret, who looked to be the most promising, has hit a bit of bad form lately by the looks of it. He has his work cut out for him on Sunday as he will be racing against Brilliant Lee who is the track record holder at Sale.

Oh well here's hoping that we can walk away from this weekend with some money to bank.......

Liz

He has his work cut out for him on Sunday as he will be racing against Brilliant Lee who is the track record holder at Sale.

Thats like saying i have a chance against Jason Belmonte me 100/1 JB 1/9 on.

Gary..................................:eek:

Ps: Go Strike Alot.....................go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strike Alot is at Traralgon today race 5 no 5 and in with a bit of a show I believe, we believe she is now leading the race for greyhound of the year at Traralgon but still a fair way to go till the end of the year:eek:
Spirit Assassin is running at Sale on Sunday race 3 no6 against Salegrey Georgy this could be interesting. (go spirit go:D )

She be a cinch to have in the Trifecta with the Fav (No 1) Last weeks quienella with her and the opening tote Fav paid $29.00.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom