state champs

simo

dose any one no whats happening with state champs entry forms and when they will come out

being its only 1 month away ?

graham simpson

Entry forms Emailed to centres today. Should start appearing on notice boards or counters very shortly.

Would expect them to also appear on the Tenpin SA website in the very near future.

Entries close 3rd February.

NOTE: this is combined Junior and Adult State Championships, Junior, Restricted and Open Masters, Bumper Challenge, Association Cup and a new Event the Pro-Am Doubles (one Adult & one Junior).

If the entry forms aren't at your Centre or you want them now PM me your Email address and I can forward to you.

wow great to see every one in the state has 2 weeks to put there enrtys in before they close

hmmmmmm

Ah the old Adult/Junior doubles is back, geez even had one of those in Mt gambier one year in the 80's

Gee great work It gives people little time to organise thier bowlers.
So much for getting them out earlier this year. and for those juniors that don't come back till Feb well they miss out.
Good work Tenpin S.A

Just from a centres point of view we at Woodville haven't seen the entry
forms yet still !!!

cutting it a little close

Cheers
Isaac

I would like to thank the people from Salisbury Bowl for forwarding us at Woodville the entry forms For this year’s State Championships.

South Australian State
Championships
TBA Ltd Accredited No: A10/029

Association Cup
Junior Masters
Open Masters
Restricted Cup
Pro-Am Doubles
Junior Bumper Challenge

February 12th , 13th , 14th , 20th & 21st 2010

South Australian State
Championships
TBA Ltd Accredited No: A10/029

Association Cup
Junior Masters
Open Masters
Restricted Cup
Pro-Am Doubles
Junior Bumper Challenge

February 12th , 13th , 14th , 20th & 21st 2010

Emailed to me yesterday.

Thanks Lyn.

Attachments

• 2010 Adult State Championships Salisbury.pdf
    234.7 KB · Views: 28
a big thanks to lyn for trying to get the forms out thanks david for putting the forms on total bowling

but still i wonder one thing how dose it work lyn can get the entry forms sent to her who is doing a great job at trying to get the forms out there but yet the state champs forms are still not on the web site yet mmmmmm ?

would one not put them on the web site and send them to the associations at the same time . ?

thanks graham

I'm looking for a spot in a team for the state champs - if anybody is having trouble filling a team, let me know via PM. My ave as at the end of last year was 184.

Cheers,
David.

Wish i could bowl them but Vics are ineligible. Especially seeing im over next weekend.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom