State Champs

becca

Does any1 know when and where state champs are???
I haven't seen any entry forms and the victennpins site in down.
Bec

Does any1 know when and where state champs are???
I haven't seen any entry forms and the victennpins site in down.
Bec

They're on at Sunshine, they started last weekend and i think they finish on the 30th of July or around then

So any body need a bowler for team's or Double's?

Send pm to me.

Gary.................................:cool:

Ps: No entry form's at my centre?

Hey Bec,

Tarsha is correct.
They are at Sunshine & they started last weekend & go through to the 30th of July which is the Masters.

Jen ;)

Hey Bec,

Tarsha is correct.
They are at Sunshine & they started last weekend & go through to the 30th of July which is the Masters

How was any one to know as no post here (Vic forum) as we all know we look here and not on calander or in Tournament section or i do belive TBA web site ( just Google tba site nothing) may be wrong but nothing jumped out at me, now that's of my chest looking to bowl next Sunday any taker's for a team or double's as away this week and hard to organize from afar(Sunny QLD)...............:D

Pm on here Cheer's

Gary...........................:cool:

Gary

Colac has a busload going down to Sunshine on Sunday 23rd (about 30 bowlers). I am pretty sure that we are not full in all areas and may be looking for a bowler or two (esp Teams). I think our Association has probably made the request through the Championships tournament committee but i will confirm that. I will try to find out over the weekend and let you know

Thank's Peter my mistake should have looked there was just checking what's new.

Gary.................................:cool:

Thanks every1... I guess I thought that entry forms would be at the centres down my way.....

Oh well... bit late to organse a team now....

Good luck to every1 who is bowling or have bowled...

Can anyone tell me if current scores for State champs have been posted anywhere?

I had a look on the TBA website but could not find anything.

im pretty sure they wont be posted on any sites
there will probably only be standings at sunshine where states are being held

bec

Thanks Bec,

I am heading down to Sunshine on Sunday with a heap of others and was just curious as to what scores were being bowled. I guess i will find out when i get there :)

Thanks to Jan and co
for getting me into a team and doubles.

Gary................................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom