rachuig entry forms

Apparently forms are still with TBA awaiting accreditation numbers. Same with entries for Seniors, Restricted Teams and State Championships.

Hope there a little speedier with the Accreditation numbers than they are with Registration numbers.
Hope I dont need Rego number for Rachuig rolloffs & State Champ entry's.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

P.S.

or Nationals

Seniors & Restricted team selections are even earlier and those forms aren't out yet either. If entries close a week before rolloffs then we have only 10 days to put in nominations. Considering some leagues don't bowl during school holidays it makes it tough to let people know.

Entry forms are out. OMG :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Looks more like were mounting an attack on the Singles , Doubles & Masters events at the Nationals rather than trying to get 7 people that can bowl in 5 person team format. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hey chin where can i find one of these entry forms have not seen any yet and there not on the satba web site ?

I actually was just looking at the entry form, but just realised entries are closed!

Damm!

Oh well maybe next time.

Was there plenty of entries!

Just wanna wish those rolling off the best of luck for this weekend ( I think it is ? )

Any results ??

I heard the superman (Bmann) didn't make it, is this true.??

Anyway scores please.....

cheers

Tony

Don't have the official results but i believe this is the male team

Dave Kuhn
Chris Walden
Rob Chinner
Chris Cummins
Shane Tunnah
Jason Turai (finished 6th and selected)
Dion Alexander (finished 7th and selected)

Well done to all that made the team and good luck!!!

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

Well done to all that made team =) have an awesome time and bowl well , I will be watching your scores from the net =)

Yeah thats true Adrian. Nothing like a little practice.

Its good to know that those dedicated women bowlers are turning up in droves to get into the team.

Hopefully Tenpin SA can find another 6 bowlers to support Amanda.

THANKS

DAVID.

Back
Top Bottom