Qld state championships

Clayton

Hi i was just wondering if there was bowlers out there who competed in the qld state championships at aspley this year and if they have been payed any winnings they may have won the first reason for late payment was someone hurt there hand the next reason was just waiting on averages when i contacted morty the last text was it has all been fixed but still waitng 2 weeks after the last contact is this normal as we were told it would be in our account the next week after the event this was our 1st year competing in the event if this is the norm i can understand lack of numbers .

Clayton,

I am not sure what you consider lack of numbers. Morty does an amazing job as the only active member for TBAQ's Adult Committee and has built this event up in the past few years and it continues to grow in numbers and strength.

I hope he doesn't mind me responding to you on a subject that has little to do with me, but I can tell you that Morty is unable to process the payments himself as the accounts are all run through the TBAQ Office and not through the committee. Have you personally contacted TBAQ or Morty this week? Reading between the lines it may be that he has sent the payments for processing to the office. The TBAQ office are extremely short staffed, but I assure you they are a very hard working team and would be doing all they can to get this done.

Thank you.

I would just like to make something very clear this was in no way a personal attack against morty in anyway i know that when you or even just a small group running rhings is hard i get that . As for me saying about the numbers that was based on remarks made by morty himself otherwise where would i come up with that as this was our first year competing if making thoses coments public i didnt think it was an issue as for the prize money i had asked morty on 2 separate occasion with 2 totaly different responses now that you have clarified it thankyou for that thats all that needed to be said in the first place thankyou for making contact now we know ta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom