State Championships??

bluey

Is it just me not knowing where to look or is there no information anywhere regarding Victorian State Championships? Surely VicTenpins would want to advertise this and I'm simply not looking in the right section?? Or this is just another display of uselessness from our state body?? Can anyone enlighten me and show me the error of my ways? Does anyone know any details regarding President Sheild rolloffs/requirements or is this also another example of an event going by with just a whisper to "those in the know" from our ever reliable VicTenpins? Surely these aren't the same people whinging that bowling is on a downward spiral yet can't do the simplest of tasks of updating their website? My apologies if it was there all along and l simply didn't look in the right place.
By the way l have in the past used the "contact us" email twice with no reply from VicTenpins.

There appears to be some info if you go via the www.tenpin.org.au website and hit the state link. The old Victenpins site does not appear to getting maintained any more. The state body probably should wipe it to prevent confusion

Back
Top Bottom