VicTenpins Awards Night

E

edfleminglanes

Just a reminder that the VicTenpins Awards Night is on again Saturday 8 May 2004. The cost is $70 for a 3 course meal, beer, wine & soft drinks.

This night is for the bowlers of Victoria to cellebrate the achievements of their fellow competitors. If you haven't got your ticket yet let me know & I will organise one for you.

Look forward to seeing you there

Simon Calder
Board Member
VicTenpins

Nominations for VicTenpins Awards Night

The committee has just finalised the finalist for the categories in the VicTenpins Awards Night. Following is a list of those finalists;

Adult Male Bowler - Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart, Anthony Flynn
Adult Female Bowler - Narelle Baker, Jeanette Baker, Lee Booth
Senior Male Bowler - Rod Stewart Allan Smith, Steve Bell
Senior Female Bowler - Sue Raphael, Ingrid Coburn, Lorraine Miller
Youth Male Bowler - Matt O'Brien, Lindsay Kilpatrick, Joel Lovegrove
Youth Female Bowler - Natalie Shelley, Rebecca Robinson, Kelly Jones
Junior Male Bowler - Anthony Morrell, Michael Zentveld, Shaun Parlby
Junior Female Bowler - Tracey Madden, Carly Allen, Courtney Murdoch
Rep Team - Vic President Shield, Vic East Coast Cup, Vic Seniors Team
Coach - Mike Griffith, Louise Eady, Wayne Parlby
Volunteer - Sue Raphael, John Giles, Judy Cloak
Adminitrator - Kathy Smith, Jan Solomon, Justin Lopes
Male Bowler of the Year - Paul Trotter, Rod Stewart, Allan Smith
Female Bowler of the Year - Cara Honeychurch, Natalie Shelley, Ingrid Coburn
League Executive of the Year - Jan Stirling, Sue McDonald, Barbara Carlsson, Sharyn-Lee Calder
Sportsperson of the Year - Allan Smith, Lisa Garioch, Andrew Craig
VicTenpins Gold Award - Peter Coburn, Allan Smith, Paul Trotter

All of these people will be contact in writing to confirm these nominations. All nominated people will receive a certificate of congratulations over the next week.

Look forward to seeing you all at the awards night on Saturday May 8. If you have booked you ticket yet please contact me on [email protected] or (0414) 292315 or Sue Cade on [email protected] or (0422) 741222.

Thanks
Simon Calder
Board Member
VicTenpins

Update on the Awards Night, we still have tickets available if you have not got yours yet.

Also, at the Awards Night we will be launching the new VicTenpins website (it is up & running so you can visit us at www.victenpins.com.au ) but the official launch is at the Awards Night. The web designer Jayson Bundy will be giving a short presentation & answering questions.

As of 1 January 2005 Victoria will have a state based Rankings system, this will also be launched at the Awards Night.

So as you can see the night will having something to interest everybody.

Thanks
Simon Calder
Board Member
VicTenpins

Great news I have just been informed that the Australian Youth team will be annouced at the VicTenpins Awards Night.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks
Simon Calder
Board Member
VicTenpins

Lotus I don't know. Peter Coburn (Chair TBA) has just let me know that he will be annoucing the team at the Awards Night. As to when it will be on the website I'm not sure.

Maybe email TBA & they might be able to help.

Thanks
Simon Calder
Board Member
VicTenpins

Rowdy

I am just put all the winners into a documents that will be post of VicTenpins website either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Simon Calder
Board Member
VicTenpins

Back
Top Bottom