16.5 KB · Views: 127
Final Qualifying Scores

Hi All,

Here are the top 12.

James

Attachments

• Book2.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 168
Congratulations go to Carl Bottomley for winning the 2009 NNSW Open with 2nd to Matt Riley and 3rd George Frilingos.

Looking forward to seeing the scoresheet.

A Big thank you to James and Fiona for putting this tournament on again.

Hopefully next year the people for voted for the sake of voting on the format forum might shoe up and support the effort that goes into organizing an event like this.
If the bowling community does not start to stand together for the little guys when events like this are held we will be left with AMF controlling the sport, and we all know where that would leave all the hard working independant centre operators now dont we??

Once again James thank you for your efforts your commitment to our great sport is much appreciated.

Andrew Donn Patterson
Next Level Bowling Supplies.

I totally agree, this tournament i think is the best of the year.

James i takemy hat off to you mate, you run the best tournament of year by far and i always enjoy my time up in Coffs

i wish people would support this event because there is not other tournament where you get a free dinner, drinks and starters included in your entry.

and the starters my god what a spread

James would of ran at a loss this weekend and i really hope next year poeple take the time to have a weekend in Coffs

i know i will be back and btw i like the new format :)

i'M SORRY BUT DIDNT YOU HAVE TO PAY $25 FOR YOUR MEAL and you had no choice in the meal or not. I'm sure every tourn can charge another $25 for dinner and a drink.
It was the date that people had trouble with qld had the wide bay on so I'm sure if the dates dont clash next year there will be a few more qld wanting to travel.

Hi Mark,

That would be great to see a few more bowlers come on down from the Sunshine state.

Dinner was included in the entry, an extra ticket was $25.00 if a player wanted to bring a guest.

Yes it was to bad about the clash, we did have our date out there nearly a year ago but with so much on and only a few weekends available there is always going to be clashes.

Hope we see you next time round!

We ended up with 8 less bowlers than we based the prize fund on and still paid out as advertised.

Regards
James

James,

The clash was just a mistake.

We had the TBAQ calender meeting up here last week and made sure that there would be clash for next year.

I look forward to getting down there next year.

Shayne

Thanks Shayne, thats great.

Guys here are the results sorry for the delay, still trying to catch up from the weekend.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Standing sheet 2009.xls
    20 KB · Views: 106
Would just like to say thankyou to James and Fiona for an absoultely fantastic tournament!! It was a great weekend away from home! it was definately worth the trip!!
I will be definately spreading the word around to people on how great a tournament it is! I will be definatley be back next year :)
Thanks again :)

Another great weekend up in Coffs. Great bowling (well not from me), great scenery at the pub on saturday night. :theBar:. a very well run tournament & a 300 (congrats Keryn).

not too much more that a bowler could ask for.

Thanks James, Fiona & the rest of the holiday lanes crew.

Back
Top Bottom