NEWCASTLE CUP 2011 ENTRY FORM

Hi Everyone,

the lastest squad listing is below, we have 1 spot left in B squad, but can extend if required,

and i very big thankyou to all that are coming so far

Attachments

• NC2011EL.pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 61
Are you sure the entry form for this event is correct Dave?

I have 60 bowlers for 8 games on day 1 = 480 games
I have 16 bowlers for 10 games on day 2 = 160 games
Total games 640

60 bowlers at $200 a go is $12000
Minus the $7000 prizefund leaves $5000

$5000/640 games comes out at a little over $7.80 a game which can't be right.

This doesnt take into account any sponsorship either.

Please let me know as i'd like to bowl but not at that game rate!

Hi CT,

Mate, had a look it seems to be a typo error on my part, which i did not check and no one has picked until now, i did this at the same time as doing different format synarios, so it is to do when you look at numbers all day.

the game rate was based at $5, at 48 bowlers so with that and the small amount of sponsorship, the prize fund was just over $7000 and would be able top up some the placing by a few dollars,but with know only having 40 with 5 people pulling out, i am still trying to get more money for sponsorship, which is very very hard to do, and hopefully i may be able to get the game price reduced, which will not change the placing payouts, and we will be all good.

it is a shame people dont want to come, mayfield is a one off center with on the top ball returns, which changes they way you approch your game, and the pattern we are laying down does accomodate that fact, with the lane surface and condition we have you dont need to go on the gutter as a lot of people want to do.

and if you are a big drifter, then you make the adjustments need, as Mick has said he drifts 20 boards and has no problem, anyone can do it,

You should see if you can drag mr doust in coming, i think he would enjoy it, he would be able to give the ball a good old twik up the boards,

cheers,

Hi dave, if there are positions available could you change me from A to B squad thanks

Scott Lutschini

Please pull Ken McLachlan out of this tournament please.

After the BS I had to put up with in State League today, I am done with wasting my time and money in competetive bowling.

hI Everyone,

here is the last squad update.

we have lost a few, but there are plent of spots available for this great tournament.

Attachments

• NC2011EL.pdf
    125.7 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom