LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT AFL. THE FOOTY IS BACK.

one word... CARLTON!!!

GO THE BLUES!!!!

prediction for wooden spoon... sydney (who else??? j/k)
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

that's all

Dude wanna make it interesting, i will put any amount of money u want on sydney will be higher on the ladder at the end of the year than carlton. u name ur price!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

i got 3 words for ya 'afl is ****' lets talk about a real sport how about lawn bowls thats more of a mans sport then afl
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

just one question... what makes you so sure, james, about sydney??? lockett isn't going to be as bigger factor as a lot of people think as he won't play in any other cities except sydney and melbourne, and plus the novelty of his return will wear off very quickly. carlton will bounce back in their post-kouta days. they did after kernahan and williams left and they will do it again.
that's all.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

(and there may very well be a few more blues supporters saying something along these lines)

what makes me so sure? well to start off, plugger as much as u think it, isn't as big to the sydney supporters as every1 thinks, i personaly can see him gaining nothing by making a comeback, and has everything to lose, he was a good player, but the key word to watch out for there is, was. His time has come and gone, i hate to say it, but it is true. However, there has been a boost to Sydneys forward line the great "big" Barry Hall, all u have to do is watch a Sydney game to see the impact he is having, and then u have the half forwards, some huge names, Goodes, O'Loughlin, Schwass, are sure to provide much assistance. We have the best defence in the compition by far, we have one the best captains, Paul Kelly, and one of the best coachs, Rodney Eade, so whats not to like. The Sydney Swans, one of the teams to watch in 2002.

p.s yo dog man, u didn't tell me if the bet was on or not....

james: the only thing that make barry hall, "Big Bad Barry" is his record at the tribunal. look at last year and the year before. he is only going to be a big factor until he gets suspended (AGAIN!!!), and as for "captain courageous" paul kelly, you guys will be lucky if he survives the first few games.
in conclusion, even if the mighty blues finish 15th it'll still be one place ahead of sydney.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

now who thinks they are cocky??!?! like i said before if u are so sure you will put ur money where your mouth is, u name your price and i will match it, hell, i'll double it. so come on it is your turn to show your colours, and show us how sure you really are.....

me cocky??? i'm not the one that is offering a wager on it now, am i?
and plus your not old enough to have a bet yet james. hehehe.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

me cocky??? i'm not the one that is offering a wager on it now, am i?
and plus your not old enough to have a bet yet james. hehehe.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

GO THE BLUES!!!

football, football, football.

in our house we have myself who barracks for the crows, paul who barracks for collingwood and shane poor love barracks for north melbourne. he is one eyed, even the dog cant stand to stay inside when they play because he yells abuse at the tv all the time. sad thing is he claims to have lost interest because of carey and all that interests him now is the supercars, and he is a ford man! not having much luck this year hey.
icon_sad.gif

anyway back to the only real team, GO CROWS!!! we may not win the premiership this year but hopefully mcleod wont get robbed of the brownlow this year.
icon_biggrin.gif

C'mon dude, u mustn't be very confident at all if u bring up such a thing as my age to get out of a bet....

hmmm who do i go for
well i don't
i hate football always have
no one in my family likes so i never liked it and football ****s lol

Em

Go the Brisbane Lions in the AFL and I support the Canberra Raiders in the NRL, the Reds in the Super 12 ... hoping the Raiders have a better year this year .. the Lions to win the flag again, and the Reds to make the finals (not if they keep losing in the last minutes of the games they wont)

james, james, james... it seems to me that you're the only swannies supporter that's posted here.

in other words the answer to your simple wager is NO.
nuff said.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

i have to agree wif em
FOOTBALL ****S!!!!
always has and always will

just an excuse for dickheads to run around with a ball and hit people.

cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

honestly guys, who cares, coz Port Adelaide will kick all yo asses yeah!!!!! they won preseason, they can win the big one, and i hope all the other teams fail!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey finally someone agrees with me lol
thanks shellby
icon_smile.gif

your a dude

Luv Em

I think i am going to have to agree with sinner 4 life on this one. Port will get up this year. Wait and see it will be big.

Back
Top Bottom